Adapter for "PRemium" cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

yano_jl

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
South Florida, USA
(Sorry if this has already been asked, I did not see it in this sub-forum).

I have an adapter from AltSmoke that fits KR808 cartomizers to a 510 battery. it has worked flawlessly for 3 months.

I buy cartos from Vapor4Life, who recently rolled out a new "Premium" cartomizer. This new cartomizer does not fit my adapter.

Does AltSmoke offer an adapter for the "Premium" cartos?

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
(Sorry if this has already been asked, I did not see it in this sub-forum).

I have an adapter from AltSmoke that fits KR808 cartomizers to a 510 battery. it has worked flawlessly for 3 months.

I buy cartos from Vapor4Life, who recently rolled out a new "Premium" cartomizer. This new cartomizer does not fit my adapter.

Does AltSmoke offer an adapter for the "Premium" cartos?

Not sure, But if you email Rob I'm sure he will give you the correct answer....

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
From Sawlight:

I had a problem with most all of the hard cap premo carto's Born, the soft caps work fine. Leaf is aware of it and has narrowed it down to one manufacture and is working on it.
I've found if you thread it on and off a VK batt about three times it cleans the threads out enough they work most times.

yano_jl

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
South Florida, USA
From Sawlight:

I had a problem with most all of the hard cap premo carto's Born, the soft caps work fine. Leaf is aware of it and has narrowed it down to one manufacture and is working on it.
I've found if you thread it on and off a VK batt about three times it cleans the threads out enough they work most times.

Thanks Born. I have only recieved the hard plastics so far. The Kant fits; but 555 and Dr. Pepper did not.

PS: You did a nice job on the V4L video; thanks for the effort.

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
It's not the AltSmoke adapter, it's the threading on the premium cartos.

I have a SB & a BB, both equipped with the adapters. As Born posted (Sawlight's quote), most of them will work after you work them on & off the adapter a few times. I have had a few that just wouldn't go.

After having this issue, I ordered some adapters from another supplier and the same thing happens.

I believe (again repeating Sawlight) the threads on the premium cartos are just a bit too tight. It may be that they're not cut deep enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread