ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Riva Indulgence V3...elitevaporworks.com
Prodigy V3.1...puresmoker.com
Silver Bullet...altsmoke.com
Bombshell...hotvapes.com

Just depends on the amount of money that you can spend. Out of all the high end mods that I've owned, the Riva Indulgence V3 has really sparked my interest enough that I own 2 of them.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Riva Indulgence V3...elitevaporworks.com
Prodigy V3.1...puresmoker.com
Silver Bullet...altsmoke.com
Bombshell...hotvapes.com

Just depends on the amount of money that you can spend. Out of all the high end mods that I've owned, the Riva Indulgence V3 has really sparked my interest enough that I own 2 of them.

If you endorse it, it's got a 5 star seal of approval!

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , but it totally depends on your wallet . The silver bullet is about 80.00 and works great , on all voltages , The Reo "Grand" is 140.00 plus shipping , and works on all voltages as well . It's also a bottom feedind device that works very well . I personally own both of these , so I feel confident to suggest these . The others , I either don't have , or never had , so have no idea of their particular merits . I also have others , but are a bit on the expensive side , so I won't bother mentioning those .

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Renzuli hit the nail on the head in my opinion - what you can afford . :)
For me it was and is the ss megalodon which can use a variety of batteries due to the bottom adjustable switch screw and the user can have several voltages 3.7, 5 and a tonsil dropping 7 or so as i stacked 2 18350s and was looking on the floor when i thought i coughed them out. :D
A very big plus if it becomes a reality is the vv module that they are now testing for us current don owners, there currently on the 2nd prototype.

bp400

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
SoCal
Is that sarcastic, or an actual statement? I found the lack of punctuation confusing.

replace "surprise" with "i'm surprised", "mentions" should be "mentioned" so sorry. Next time I will finish with a period.

I'm surprised no one mentioned the precise +. Yea I guess it was pretty bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread