Which Device/Mod to Buy? Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I'm looking to purchase either a mechanical mod or variable voltage device.

Bet you end up with both before to long, so it doesn't really matter which you buy first.

Since you put a limit of about $80 on it, I would get a Silver Bullet from altsmoke.com first. That way you will always have a PV that works regardless of what you buy & have brake later on.

JoeyOne306

Mar 6, 2011
    miami
    • Deleted by Caridwen
    • Reason: spam

Ducati

Jul 8, 2013
    Los Angeles,CA
    VAMO and Itase MVP (plus others i have no evperience with) are in your price range. I have them and would recomend either one. MVP is great to take with you, fits in your pocket easily and battery will last you all day.:2c:

Bet you end up with both before to long, so it doesn't really matter which you buy first.

Since you put a limit of about $80 on it, I would get a Silver Bullet from altsmoke.com first. That way you will always have a PV that works regardless of what you buy & have brake later on.

If you look around you can find an evic for 75-105 online or in a store. I bought mine locally today for 105

Hmm thanks for the options guys I think the VAMO is the one I might end up going with. I currently have the iTaste MVP but I don't like the size for an everyday carry.

Yes, I have no experience with the vamo or itaste mvp but everyone here at the forum has good things to say about both. I just got a kamry k-100 for about $25 and everyone seemed to think that's a good mech mod.

Where did you get the K100 for $25?? Provide me with link please!

E_DeCastro

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 1, 2009
    SOCAL, USA

Nev NYC

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 21, 2013
    Bronx, NY
    Hello,

I'm looking to purchase either a mechanical mod or variable voltage device. I'm willing to spend around $80 for one. I was looking at the Provari Mini but they are too expensive IMO.

What are you looking for as far as size, function, performance, etc? There are so many options for $80 or less that you can get a great mod that'll be everything you're looking for whether its a regulated device or a mechanical device. For $80 you can probably get 2 mods, batteries, and a charger.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread