Not open for further replies.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Happy Tuesday Halons!

That's right...the new flavor is being bottled as we speak and will be released in the next few weeks!

TEN of you lucky Halons are going to get a sneak peek!

Contest: Suggest a Halo Eliquid flavor for the poster above you.

Posters: Please mention what Halo flavors you have already tried or what flavors you tend to like (tobacco, menthol, dessert, etc.)

Newbies: If you haven't tried Halo, feel free to post your likes and dislikes and I'm sure one of our more experienced Halons will gladly have suggestions for you!

Ten RANDOM winners will be chosen after this thread reaches 2,000 posts!

Last edited:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
well Joan's avvy is a crazy bird.

so some sort of very rational earthworm flavor. lots of protein!

as for me....Tribeca is a winner. and i will murder a drifter in front of my own grandmother to get a hit of Kringle's Curse. bestest flavor EVAR!

malibu too, but i wont commit homicide for it...maybe extortion or burglary.

i would love a slightly sweeter blend. a citrus/fruit combo with a hint of menthol. or a good tea with some menthol.

Last edited:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
I have tried most all flavors and tend to like tobacco and menthol. Recently tried tiki....I suggest it to wheez. Fruity cinnamon with menthol.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

i like the cinmononumon....cinnmioninimon...cinnabun....the spice part of Voodoo, but the rest is blegh. so Tiki may be ok, it's actually one of the few Halo's juices i haven't tried.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
For Cinder Ella, a nice fruity SanGria. And most definately a Margarita, a Strawberry Margarita, A Peach Margarita...

marg1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread