Mini Protank 2 -- darker base part question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
I am thinking about picking up a Mini Protank 2 soon, but I really don't like the color of the base part. The part I am talking about is what has the Ego threads and the coil head screws into. It is a darker "gunmetal" color and I think it just looks weird when the rest of it is silver. Is it possible to sand/polish off this color so it looks more uniform? Thanks.

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Mine is fading in spots so I'm thinking its possible for sure.
Sounds good. I will be ordering one tonight or tomorrow and I will post my results once I get around to sanding it off. Since it is probably chrome plated brass or something like that, I will go with some very fine grit sandpaper and take it slow. Unless someone posts with a better method for getting it done.

fogging_katrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2013
Tennessee USA
That bottom piece is brass. Personally, I wish it was made of polished stainless with knurling so my slippery mits could get a grip some times.
You can get all the replacement parts for all the kangers including the o-rings and glass and any of the metal parts...dirt cheap too that piece is about three dollars here...eGo base for mini Protank and Protank. | Sun-Vapers.comSun-Vapers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread