Source for Mini ProTank 2 parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAS129

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Columbus, OH, USA
Does anybody know where to get replacement parts for the Mini ProTank 2? Unfortunately I had a DA attack and cross threaded the base into the bottom of the tank and ruined the threads in the bottom piece of the tank.:( I know I saw a link in another post but can't find it. On the plus side I learned to be sure to get the tube back on straight when you rebuild a protank head, and that the threads on these are kind of soft.

fogging_katrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2013
Tennessee USA
If you want to replace any single part of a kanger, then here is one source with all the misc kanger pieces real cheap but it might take a while in transit from china however....
Protank & Mini Protank : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

But I have a feeling you're more interested in getting the parts while you're still breathing heh heh.
So heres a much more attractive sources here in the states for the base piece you're looking for...
eGo base for mini Protank and Protank. | Sun-Vapers.comSun-Vapers.com

Might as well grab a spare tank while you're at it. Never know when you'll need one for yourself or an unfortunate friend :blink:
Replacement glass for Kanger Mini Protank II | Sun-Vapers.comSun-Vapers.com

And dont forget the spare silicone seal o rings too...
Kanger Protank Glass O-Rings | Sun-Vapers.comSun-Vapers.com

hth,
Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread