Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Good afternoon, dedicated vapers.

Situation: After your successful efforts in changing the terms "steeping" to "aging" and "joose" to "liquid," command and control has gained even greater confidence in your ability to accomplish even the most difficult missions.

There are three liquid flavors that are highly sought after, but next to impossible to obtain through normal channels. This has led to a plethora of knock-off artists, counterfeiters and out-of-control do-it-yourselfers peddling clones of these flavors in black market operations and outright scams.

C&C wants this practice to stop, but it's up to you to show the ECF freedom fighters that these three flavors can be obtained. The trick: You have to get all three on the same day.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to obtain a bottle of Alien Vision's Boba's Bounty, Backwoods Brew's Honey Flue and Mad Murdock's Pluid. The choice of bottle size and nicotine level is up to the team. The team can work together, and the first members to get all three together on the same day get likes on every post for... well, until the next episode.

As always, should you or any of fellow vapers be caught or banned, the ECF will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

Good luck, vapers!

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
How is Boba's hard to attain? I got a free sample from a member here, and liked it. So I went online about a week ago, ordered some, and it was here Monday.

Didn't seem too difficult to me...

All right, I'll play. Honey flue only shows a stock of 2 atm. mmrp was just released so I would guess it'll be close to a month till the next release. Sure Bobas is available now, but it would take a good bit of luck to score all three on the same day.

jrs99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
King George, VA
Situation: After your successful efforts in changing the terms "steeping" to "aging" and "joose" to "liquid," command and control has gained even greater confidence in your ability to accomplish even the most difficult missions.
I'm not really sure the first two "missions" were actually successful.
Now, I do have a couple bottles of Juice steeping as we speak. 200ml of Boba's and 30ml of Pluid.
Can't stand the Pluid but the BB is my ADV so I don't plan on running out any time soon :p
Thanks for reminding me that I need to start watching out for AVE's next sale for another 100ml.

Mitey F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Michigan, yearning for home
All right, I'll play. Honey flue only shows a stock of 2 atm. mmrp was just released so I would guess it'll be close to a month till the next release. Sure Bobas is available now, but it would take a good bit of luck to score all three on the same day.

I've never heard of a juice being "not available", except in very rare cases where suppliers can't get certain flavorings etc. If I ever found a juice I liked to be of limited quantity (like a "high end" mod) I would stop ordering it. The first time I EVER got on the AV website, I looked for Boba's, found it, and ordered it. I'd never heard of it being "hard to get".

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
One Question

R U paying?

Not about to buy something for myself I have no need for.

car-window-jump-stunt-465132.gif

Edit: Oops. I misread the quoted post as "R U 'playing.' "

Last edited:

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Welp, I just decided to swallow the cyanide false tooth you gave me, because ain't no way in h e double hockey sticks I am even attempting to vape Pluid.

EDIT: Reason: I don't like Pluid. ;-)

EDIT 2: Boba's isn't that hard to get anymore these days, doo. All mgs and bottle sizes were available around 3:00 PM yesterday, EST. The last two bottles I purchased (a 100 ml and a 30 ml) were after 8 P.M. EST.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread