Mister-E-Liquid Juice Review!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!! This is my first review so I hope it is explanatory enough for people to gather some information for my endeavors. I was given a free trial by Mister-e-liquid and am in no way affiliated with them other than tasting some juices.

Mister-e-liquid

“Pure Michigan”

Pure Michigan E-Liquid from Mister-E-Liquid.com

Mister-E-Liquid ejuice that incorporates the lushness that is Michigan. I have to say that the apple and strawberry notes hit you in an almost elusive way. Straight out of the bottle (little Steep) the yellow juice is sweet to the nostril without any discernible way to say if it comes from the apple or the strawberry. Same with vaping. Hints of apple, hints of strawberry intermingled with floral sweetness. No steeping results in a rather sweet taste of those strawberry hard candies. Steeping dulls the sweetness and allows for the apple and strawberry flavors to be picked apart.

I vaped this on an Ihybrid at 3.7v

T(taste): 7/10
~ only seven because fruity flavors are not my thing, but I can see the apple/ strawberry flavor aficionado finding a sweet tooth here.
My friend says it tastes like he was freebasing a jolly rancher…. hahaha
V(vapor): 9/10
~ I give a 9 because it produced an awesome amount of vapor for being 33% VG but it was only used on a Ihybrid so I cannot say if the same will happen on regular atomizers/ cartomizers.
TH(throat hit): 9/10
~ The throat hit was spot on. You knew it was there with the 67% PG and 18% nic but it was not overpowering.
OA(overall): 8/10
~ Solid juice if you like the fresher, fruitier flavors but just not my style. Would possibly buy again but for someone else to taste the flavor. Well made. Made me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread