Pure Michigan Mister E Liquid Apple Strawberry goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Hi!
I received this e-liquid for purposes of review from Premium USA E-Liquid, Electonic Cigarettes and Handcrafted USA E-Juice by Mister-E-Liquid.com.

I requested a 50pg/50vg blend at 18 milligram strength and it was tested in a low resistance cartomizer at 3.7 volts.

Their Pure Michigan is a blend of Strawberry and Apple. I am very picky about Strawberry vapes, I have tasted some that I found to be very perfume-like. Apple was never one of my favorites, although I really have never tried many, as I mostly prefer sweet, bakery type e-liquids along with some fruits and ry4 vapes!

My sample arrived pre-steeped, all ready to vape! It was a nice, light yellow color, very easy on cartomizers! It smells delicious! I am getting more of a Strawberry smell from the bottle, while the vape is the perfect blend of both flavors.

It tastes like Mister E took some fresh strawberries and apples, cut them up, sprinkled just a little bit of sugar on top and squeezed them into my bottle! This is definitely the cleanest, freshest e-liquid I have tasted! You will not find any perfume, here, just pure fruity goodness! It is not overly sweet at all. They definitely have this one down right! The flavor is excellent, both in taste and strength. The vapor production is excellent, I am getting clouds from my 50/50 blend. Throat hit is just right for my liking! Not overpowering, but enough to know you are vaping! If you want a huge throat hit, I would suggest a higher pg ratio, but I think most people will be totally satisfied with the vapor, throat hit and amount of flavor on this one!

Pure Michigan is a definitely hit in my book and I would encourage everyone to give this one a try! I will be buying a large bottle of this one for myself! If you like fruity vapes, I am sure you will love this one! They have made the perfect blend of pure vaping bliss!

Thank you, Mister E!

Pure Michigan E-Liquid from Mister-E-Liquid.com

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Great to read your review Snus, thanks for sharing! You did a great job, very well written and easy to read!

So next time around, don't be so worried about how it will turn out, you do a great job at reviews (Much better than some we've all seen)!

I agree, it's the "Freshest" tasting juice I've ever had, crazy how they do that! I wonder how they do it, make their own flavorings, or use a vendor for flavorings that none of us are familiar with? No matter how they do it, I can't believe it, it does taste fresh picked and I doubt anyone could say it doesn't!

Well thanks again for sharing your thoughts on this flavor, it's always nice to see what others think about juices I've tried too. Funny how we all can taste one thing so differently, yet taste another thing in the same breath exactly the same :D

Great review, looking forward to the next, so keep em coming!! :toast:

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Thank you!

Not sure they are going to give away their secrets! But, it definitely does taste like fresh strawberries and apples! Not sweet and syrupy, like you would find in a strawberry shortcake, just fresh fruit! And, the perfect amount of sweetener to take away the tartness of the fruit! It has me wondering if all their flavors are this good! :)

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Ohh, I'm sure they wont tell any secrets, but it would be cool if they would so us DIY'rs could know how to get that "Fresh" taste. You are right, it's the perfect mix of sweet and fresh, without going overboard.

I'm with you, I'm wondering about all their other juices now too, especially fruits! I can't wait to try their Dragonfruit line, hopefully soon I will! I'm bummed about it though, because they don't offer a plain Dragonfruit, just flavors mixed with it, I'd love to taste a fresh Dragonfruit from them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread