Mix two juices together

Status
Not open for further replies.

EastSideKing

Aug 4, 2014
TX
Is it ok to mix two different juices with different level of nic level?

I would like to enhance the flavor. So I am thinking to add couple drops of my mint flavor juice (12mg nic) into my fruity juice which is 6 mg nic. Is there any harms for doing this? They are different brands but I believe both are 50% PG/VG.

Any comments would be appreciated. And, how do you guys mix your own juices?

Thanks!!

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I've had several juices that just didn't hit it for me. I have, on many occasions mixed juices with different nic concentrations, different vendors, even different vg/pg ratios. All it's going to do is slightly alter your nic, vg or pg ratios, but will hopefully give you the flavor combo that might work for you. Just keep notes, in case you come up with that absolutely perfect vape and you want to duplicate it.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I agree with the above. I often mix flavors. I also add some "added burst" (concentrated menthol drops from NiQuid) occassionally. Careful not to add too much; you can always add more but you can't remove what you add.

You can also add plain vegetable glycerin (Vg) to dilute higher nic eliquids. This can be found at Walmart or CVS Pharmacy. Its the same stuff that's in our e-liquids.

glycerin.jpg glycerin2.jpg

Last edited:

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
What pwheeler said! You can mix any juice with any other juice... I've mixed 4 and 5 different juices together to get flavor combinations that I thought would be tasty! Like pwheeler said though, keep notes... I can't tell you how many times I mixed up a concoction that I absolutely loved and could never seem to duplicate! Good luck with your mixes and enjoy spending time with your inner mad scientist!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread