Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
I order almost exclusively from them now. The trick though is their juices are made
to order. You need to let them steep anywhere from 2-6 weeks, shaking daily to
bring out their full flavor.

Definitely this ^^^^^ I order a ton of juice from them. Most of it is very good.

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
Is steeping and shaking normal for most e juice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just depends from who you order and what you order. Basically depends on the 'born'
date of the juice. Many vendors that make a limited selection of juice keep it already
made up. MBV does not. Basically just smell or drip the juice and see if it is perfumey
or chemically smelling or tasting, and if it is then yes, steep.

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
I did get an extra shot of flavor. Does this effect steep time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flavor shots shouldn't make a difference but the bigger bottles you order would take more steep time.
Steeping is just a blending together of flavors, giving them time to mellow and mush together like
a good spaghetti sauce. :vapor:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Im not a big fan of MBV myself, especially the more complex flavors. Great folks, great service, best prices on the internet, free samples many times, but I found the majority of the juices not very good, no matter how long they steeped.

You actually ordered one of the better ones IMHO. The Danish juices are pretty good as well as their "movie theater fish" which is a red gummy bear flavor.

Remember taste is very subjective..... You might love what I dislike.

In the future, you may want to try smaller sample bottles. At their low pricing, you wont be out much that way....and may find some "gems" along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread