What is your favorite Mount Baker Vapor e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalM

Aug 18, 2014
USA
I have recently fallen in LOVE with this site called "mount baker Vapor" because so far they have the best juices I've found. My favorites are blue moo, caramel candy, and buttered toffee. I'm wanting to order some more, but there's soooooo many options to choose from, so I'm wondering what are some of the flavors that you guys have found from them that you love?
Thanks,
Crystal M.:confused::smokie::smokie:

I enjoy Hawk Sauce, Thug juice, and Old Fashioned. I've got a few more that I haven't tried since they first came in so I'll revisit those. I'm hoping that some time left in the cupboard will have done them some good.

Their Butter Pecan came as a free sample in my last order and it was actually pretty darn good. It's one of the strongest tasting juices I've used so far (though I've only been vaping for a couple of weeks). The only issue I have is that it came as 50/50 and I am sensitive to PG so I'll probably have to mix it with VG to prevent it from irritating my throat. That may also end up calming the flavor a bit, too, which would be nice. I love a good flavor but I don't think that something so in-your-face is necessarily what I'd look for in a juice.

jumphour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2014
CT, USA
I read a lot of postings here about how good Hawk Sauce was, so I asked for that as my free sample when I placed an order a while ago....it's really good! Sweet, with berries, and a touch of menthol. I was a menthol smoker for many years, and the flavor I use most of the day is MBV's Extreme Ice. I'm also REALLY in love with their Absinthe! It's sweet, with a strong anise (like licorice) flavor. It's great. Next time I order though, I'm definitely gonna get more Hawk Sauce.

Tom Servo

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
United States
Didn't like:
Solar Flair
Ecto Cooler
I really wanted to like those two, but something was off about the menthol. They ended up tasting like soap after awhile.

Hawk Sauce is really good. It does taste just like those Smarties candies. Blue Drake is similar, but less "tangy." Believe it or not, their Spew Gwar juice is a great, subtle melon flavor.

They're hit-or-miss for me, but the right juices are very good. If one isn't, I'm not out much money.

Michael7

May 28, 2014
oregon
Blue ice=minty menthol my adv , faux hawk= light fruityish menthol , thug juice= fruity menthol , those are pretty much all I buy..... I want to try different flavors but really don't wanna waste my cash on something I might not like when I know what I like. I guess that's what there free sample is for , I onced asked for a tobacco flavor and they sent a plain tobacco that to me tasted like extremely strong black licorice and I hate black licorice.

Edit - I also bought freckled lemonade which out of the box was the most horrible juice I tasted besides the tobacco reminded me of an extremely dry lemon taste like if you shook up a can of that lemonade concentrate mix powder and inhaled the dust and soap or maybe Ajax.... After a few weeks its toned down and was vapeable I added a tiny bit to my menthol flavors

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
I've probably bought over 1 litre of Guava over the year... So, I'd have to say that. But that's not to say it's the end-all.. I use that as a "base", or vape straight. What I've been doing the last few months is buying Guava, then adding flavoring to it. I like to add bananna, strawberry, blueberry, and Demon Energy to my guava "base". flavor is constantly changing, so I never get bored of it. :)

Other flavors I like, and I'll buy a 50ml bottle from time to time, is zebra stripe gum, Caramel Candy (had to stop that as my #1 choice, my wife didn't like it), blue moo, ecto cooler, and a few others. Good site, good price, good flavors and good customer service. They're my #1 juice place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread