Color- light orange

Vapor-good

Throat hit- good

Subtle, medium flavored, or strong flavored- subtle+

Non sweet, slightly sweet, sweet,very sweet - slightly sweet

Is it clean? (Is it free of any, perfumy, soapy or chemical like notes?)- yes

OVERALL RATING (Bad, ok, good, great)- ok

MY EXPERIENCE & OPINION YMMV

Well if you missed your flu shot you can always get Flue Cured...wah wah wahhhhh You know your a redneck if....you think flue cured tobacco is oh never mind....

It's flue cured and has that familiar flue cured taste, I can't specifically describe that but if you've had it you know what I mean. Its light. You get enough flavor to be satisfied but you really only get it toward the end of the exhale.

It's not really dark, it isn't very "smokey" and a little sweet. It's usable but not a go to. Probably something I will save for when/if the stash gets low. In fairness, flue cured tobaccos are usually my least favorite tobacco "type" but I really like them on occasion -that's why I got it.

Now, I always try my best to be accurate and honest -I tried this in an atty and carto on two batteries and both have given me a beach ball plasticy taste. I don't eat beach balls that often but you know that smell?-there is an aftertaste of that I am getting. It's not super noticeable but I vaped this juice for the latter part of the day and kept detecting it.

I'd say pass unless you are a subtle flue cured die hard and need some notches in your belt to be flue cured king. The plastic taste may just be a flue-ke (fluke) lol thing, perhaps a bad bottle even or heat got to it somehow.... the rest don't have that.

Mount Olympus Vapors - Premium, handcrafted e-liquids, e-cigarette accessories, and DIY Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread