Mr. Custard (Vanilla Custard) Flavor Question

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hey guys,

I bought a bottle of Vanilla Custard by Mr. Custard sometime last year. I really liked the flavor however I didn't really pickup any custard notes, what I got out of it was that it tasted more like a vanilla cake batter (no complaints here)! Anyways... I picked up a bunch of 100ML's from an online store that I won't name (for obvious reasons), they were having a killer sale on the line so I grabbed 5 Vanilla Custards and 6 Killer Custards and a bunch of coils.

Question for anyone that has this flavor at home right now (preferably new bottles that you just ordered recently). What color is the juice in your bottles? Mine is a dark, golden color and there is no EXP date anywhere on the packaging or the bottles. I can't remember what color the juice was when I bought a bottle of this stuff last year because I only bought it once, and just can't remember. If anyone has any they can post a pic of, I would appreciate it!

Thanks

TeenerBeaner

Apr 18, 2023
This is the new killer kustard I bought a few days ago and there's an exp date that pic is true to the color in real life

Attachments

• 20230418_081754.jpg
    20230418_081754.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: Ipster

TeenerBeaner

Apr 18, 2023
Hey guys,

I bought a bottle of Vanilla Custard by Mr. Custard sometime last year. I really liked the flavor however I didn't really pickup any custard notes, what I got out of it was that it tasted more like a vanilla cake batter (no complaints here)! Anyways... I picked up a bunch of 100ML's from an online store that I won't name (for obvious reasons), they were having a killer sale on the line so I grabbed 5 Vanilla Custards and 6 Killer Custards and a bunch of coils.

Question for anyone that has this flavor at home right now (preferably new bottles that you just ordered recently). What color is the juice in your bottles? Mine is a dark, golden color and there is no EXP date anywhere on the packaging or the bottles. I can't remember what color the juice was when I bought a bottle of this stuff last year because I only bought it once, and just can't remember. If anyone has any they can post a pic of, I would appreciate it!

Thanks
I'm new here and not sure I actually replied to you with my last post not sure where it went lol but that's my killer kustard with N exp date and the color is true to real life color. I'd be leary I bought some pretty expensive cuttwood last year in a bundle and it all tasted awful no sweetness and no exp date either so I'm not saying I'm just saying.

Attachments

• 20230418_081754.jpg
    20230418_081754.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4

lamywaby

Moved On
Feb 8, 2023
Hey guys,

Question for anyone that has this flavor at home right now (preferably new bottles that you just ordered recently). What color is the juice in your bottles? Mine is a dark, golden color and there is no EXP date anywhere on the packaging or the bottles. I can't remember what color the juice was when I bought a bottle of this stuff last year because I only bought it once, and just can't remember welding atlanta. If anyone has any they can post a pic of, I would appreciate it!

Thanks
Its been done, re-done, then done again. But, this is the best custard I've ever had. Creamy and bold.

CAP Vanilla Custard v2 - 12%
TFA Dulce de Leche - 2%
TFA Brown Sugar Extra - 1%
FA Vanilla Classic - 2%
FA Vienna Cream - 1%
FA Fresh Cream - 0.5%

Enjoy!

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
This is the new killer kustard I bought a few days ago and there's an exp date that pic is true to the color in real life
Killer Kustard is one of my ADVs, when I can find larger quantities. All Liquids darken unless they're Nic free. It's the natural process of nicotine in the PG/VG. Some find the PG/VG %s change this a bit, but I wouldn't worry about it, the liquids not going bad or anything. IDK what Nic level you bought? It seems the higher the Nic, perhaps the darker the liquid can get? Not a chemist though, just my experience vaping a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread