Ms Ts Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

tstan23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Miami, FL
Recommended steep time or their juices? Just got a few samples in the mail and while they are not BAD they do need time to settle. Just wanna know what kind of a wait I am in for since I am VERY impatient haha. On another note, the customer service is fantastic and since my order took longer than ususal to ship they upgraded it to overnight shipping for free and threw in a little bottle holder. The fact that the shipping box was stuffed with actual popcorn was pretty funny too. Oh and they gave me a lollipop and twizzler lol. Just for that I give major props to the team over at Ms Ts Bakery.:toast:

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
I personally think certain flavors that have a cookie or cake flavoring in it... or even a cream/vanilla flavoring tastes best between one to two weeks. I usually vape them right away and it just gets better daily. =) Although I do have to say her fruits are good the day out of the mail, those don't change much.

Ekove

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2012
Miami
I ordered some samples from her and, with all due respect, some of them turned out to be the worst juices I have ever tried. I let then steep from 1 to 2 weeks...no good, too artificial/candy tasting.

But now that I read some of these comments, maybe I shouldve given them more time...I mean these juices should be regarded highly for a reason? To be fair her snicker doodle was pretty good and spot on...everything else was from meh to unvapeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread