Status
Not open for further replies.

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
Well it's been almost 2 months but my order from Ms Ts Bakery has shipped. I've had other juices to vape so I really don't mind that it's taken this long. I just hope her juice is as good as I've heard. Are there any other bakery flavored liquid titans out there other than Ms T?

EDIT: I'm not complaining about the waiting time, I really don't mind.

Last edited:

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Yes tons.

sent from my S4 using tapatalk

Could you be a little more descriptive?

Please No one order from Mrs T

its really horrible to see so many go through these things over and over again

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/488513-msts-bakery-updates.html
I don't understand the problem. I don't care if it takes months. I also have a USPS number now and it's on the tracking page so I'm going to be getting something in the next few days.

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
seriously? ... you don't see the problem? ... how many months would it actually take for you to be fed up ... 6? or maybe 9?

everyone else is pretty much fed up at 2 or 3 months :glare:
Ehh, I have other juice to vape. If it takes awhile so be it. If I don't end up liking it, oh well, I won't order from her again. If I like it, I'll just place a bigger order. If it was a new shiny mod or something I'd be extremely impatient but it's just juice, no big deal.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sweet-Vapes. Vapealicious. AltCig. Good Life. Nicoticket. To name a few. And none of them will take your money immediately, while not shipping or making your juice for 2-3 months despite a stated turn around time of 18 days or less.. they will also respond to your correspondence and correct/address problems with their products! I understand it doesn't it bother you but Ts has some pretty shoddy
(and shady) business practices.

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Sweet-Vapes. Vapealicious. AltCig. Good Life. Nicoticket. To name a few. And none of them will take your money immediately, while not shipping or making your juice for 2-3 months despite a stated turn around time of 18 days or less.. they will also respond to your correspondence and correct/address problems with their products! I understand it doesn't it bother you but Ts has some pretty shoddy
(and shady) business practices.
Deadly Sin is actually next on my "try" list. My old credit card was stolen (nothing to do with vaping) and the new one should be here in a few days. I can't wait to try it. :)

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Deadly Sin is actually next on my "try" list. My old credit card was stolen (nothing to do with vaping) and the new one should be here in a few days. I can't wait to try it. :)

I am a former Ms Ts customer. Deadly Sin is so much better than anything I ever got from her. I'm semi-grateful for her lack of motivation as it led me to try new things and I found Deadly Sin in the process. It says in Good Life's description that it's tobacco but I dislike tobacco and taste none in it..it's like the most sweet, delicious cookie-something vape...you can taste the sugar crystals and just the faintest hint of cinnamon. It's so so so good. With that and Buttery Cinnamon Sweet Roll from The Plume Room I can live more than happily ever after without Snickerdoodle.

I would still like my last order from Ts but only because I can't do a chargeback since I used a gift card. :p

Nicoticket: Creme Brulee, Custard's Last Stand, Grandma's Cinnamon Danish.
Good Life Vapor: Deadly Sin, Nana's Nuts
Alice in Vapeland: Zombie Apocalypse, Twas' Brillig
Ahlusion: Strawberry Vanilla Cake, Blueberry Vanilla Cake

Those are just the juices I can think of off the top of my head.

Giving money to Ms. T's Bakery is like rewarding a pet for biting your hand or urinating on your bed. Her juice is inconsistent in flavor (as of late), she takes your money for a product you may not receive for months or at all. If she screws up your order she won't fix it, she will not answer any customer service questions. She disappears for weeks at a time and just stops filling orders without notice. She even lost her Supplier status here at ECF because she refused to answer the administrator's emails and keep her account in good standing. Just go look, there's over 70 pages on the Ms. T's Bakery thread in the General Juice Discussion by people she's screwed over.

Blacks_n_Jacks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
MD, United States
Nicoticket: Creme Brulee, Custard's Last Stand, Grandma's Cinnamon Danish.
Good Life Vapor: Deadly Sin, Nana's Nuts
Alice in Vapeland: Zombie Apocalypse, Twas' Brillig
Ahlusion: Strawberry Vanilla Cake, Blueberry Vanilla Cake

Those are just the juices I can think of off the top of my head.

Giving money to Ms. T's Bakery is like rewarding a pet for biting your hand or urinating on your bed.

LOLOLOLOLOL @ this.

I agree with your recommendations, Vagabond. There are soooo many places that sell really good and great dessert vapes. I'll add that people seem to really like Mewlew's Magic and Nightshift from Velvet Cloud Vapor.

LOLOLOLOLOL @ this.

I agree with your recommendations, Vagabond. There are soooo many places that sell really good and great dessert vapes. I'll add that people seem to really like Mewlew's Magic and Nightshift from Velvet Cloud Vapor.

I guess the pet analogy came out because I was watching "My Cat from Hell" on Netflix yesterday.

I totally forgot about Velvet Cloud Vapor and I even had KFL's in front of me with "Nutty Cookie" and "Night Shift" in them. DOH!

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
I guess the pet analogy came out because I was watching "My Cat from Hell" on Netflix yesterday.

I totally forgot about Velvet Cloud Vapor and I even had KFL's in front of me with "Nutty Cookie" and "Night Shift" in them. DOH!

I love, love, love Jackson on My Cat From Hell!!! Any guy who drives a pink caddy is alright with me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread