Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitey F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Michigan, yearning for home
I'm happy to say that it seems a lot of folks are now making this decision. People are realizing you don't need to spend stupid amounts of money to get high quality juice and A+ customer service. I have not found a single vendor that offers the price, selection, quality, speed of processing and overall customer service of MBV.

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
I am loving the juice I ordered too and fast shipping, and price and quick to answer questions on fb. they are great. In fact, the amount of juice vaped daily has gone up for me since I found them. They will likely continue to get a lot of newbie business as more people try them like I did. and they have a make your own juice thing. and freebies over $15. choosing your own pg/vg mixes, flavor shots...they quite simply haven't given me a reason to NOT love them

tom_chang79

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
CA
I'm happy to say that it seems a lot of folks are now making this decision. People are realizing you don't need to spend stupid amounts of money to get high quality juice and A+ customer service. I have not found a single vendor that offers the price, selection, quality, speed of processing and overall customer service of MBV.

Ditto, I used to love Pink Spot juices that i would get from my local B&M, but after going onto their site, I was really turned off by their pricing...

Found bulkejuice, but two out of four of my juices were bad, so was ready to try a new vendor.

Read countless threads on MBV, so decided to give them a try, the pricing was on par with bulkejuice's and so far, it's 2 for 2 on ADV juice!

I still have a bottle of strawberry kiwi that I git from MBV to compare against bulkejuice's...

Also, MBV hooked me up with a 15mL Mango juice on my order, can't wait to try that too!

Having the option of putting extra flavor shots was the last nail in the coffin! Extra shots at 25 cents each, can't beat that deal!

My green apple from MBV had two extra shots, and my first reaction was "WOW!!!"

I think with one extra shot would've been enough but two extra shots, didn't feel like I was vaping but felt like I had jollly rancher candy in my mouth!!!

I'm usually a routine, consistency kinda guy, so unless MBV can no longer deliver, I don't see myself switching up anytime soon... Strong flavor that I like, has nicotine, that's all I ask for in my ejuice... :)

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
I just got their Lightspeed in with a high VG... it's good, very nice citrus flavor =] Vaped it all last evening and this AM before work - straight out of the mailbox :p The flavor comes through GREAT on a CE4, but you know citrus, it's a tank cracker, so I switched to a pyrex protank and it's still good =] I've been happy with them, even if I stick to my sweet/sour/tart juices and stay away from those bakery juices everyone else loves LOL

Ah, asked for and received a 'sticky bun' juice this last order...nuh uh... not gonna happen LOL Sticking to my flavor profile, no more bakery samples for me... Going to PIF it to a new vaper once her eGos come in =]

Mitey F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Well to go from a one man operation to 40 emplyees in 4 years means they must be doing something right. I DIY must of my ejuice and still order a great deal from them. My most recent favorite is Blu Bacco which I have vaped 30ml of thier's and clsoe to that much of mine which I am still tweaking.

This is another point I think is worth making. Other juice vendors will shut down their ordering when they have lots of orders to fill. MBV does what any REASONABLE company would do, and hires more workers. I find it absolutely piss-poor customer service to SHUT DOWN because of increased orders. These companies should be hiring MORE EMPLOYEES to fill the orders, and keep up customer satisfaction.

Sighlense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Upstate New York
This is another point I think is worth making. Other juice vendors will shut down their ordering when they have lots of orders to fill. MBV does what any REASONABLE company would do, and hires more workers. I find it absolutely piss-poor customer service to SHUT DOWN because of increased orders. These companies should be hiring MORE EMPLOYEES to fill the orders, and keep up customer satisfaction.

It's their choice to run their business that way. Also, to be fair, MBV runs out of juices for weeks at a time. Atleast they did when i was exploring them.

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus

Well, to be honest, I know one vendor that doesn't want to deal with a larger business model. He started to make vape gear for his friends without going broke giving everything away and instead charging cost, now he shuts down so he can get a small break and catch up with orders. While I understand this from ONE of my favorite vendors, a few others I was quite surprised at closing at a certain time or every couple of days since he is a one man show and the rest have are B&Ms LOL TBH, I stopped shopping with them :/ I can wait for Fasttech to take 3-4 weeks shipping because of the savings, I can't justify waiting for some SUPER high dollar juice to let me order LOL

That 'TAKE MY MONEY' theme doesn't always work with me :p

It's their choice to run their business that way. Also, to be fair, MBV runs out of juices for weeks at a time. Atleast they did when i was exploring them.

True, true! But a funny thing happened to me recently... I went to order several flavorings and lo and behold everything that MBV was out of was also sold out at 3 of the flavoring companies I ordered from o_O It was odd and although I don't KNOW who bought all of the flavoring, it made me wonder if the supply and demand for flavoring couldn't be an excuse that MBV used to trash THEIR suppliers :/ I haven't seen this, but I'd be hard put not to point some fingers and shifting blame when dealing with anxious customers of my own :p

Last edited:

_sidekick_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I made my first order with them recently, and I'm amazed. They shipped my order the same day and it was here within 3 days. Now THAT is service! Not to mention the great juice AND they include discount codes in the order. Great company, I WILL be doing business with them again in the future. It's also hard to beat 45mls of juice for $19 shipped!

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA

That's due to their supplier moving and doing inventory and having to find another supplier that could handle the volume more consistently. There are still some they haven't gotten in yet, but they just got more in yesterday.

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA
I made my first order with them recently, and I'm amazed. They shipped my order the same day and it was here within 3 days. Now THAT is service! Not to mention the great juice AND they include discount codes in the order. Great company, I WILL be doing business with them again in the future. It's also hard to beat 45mls of juice for $19 shipped!

I live in North Central Florida and get my orders in 2 business days, I have placed order with Florida vendors and it took 4 days to get to me and I am in the same state, could have driven down, picked it up, drove back home 12 times or more and still make it home before they arrived. 2 days from Washington State to Florida, can't beat that, nobody has at this point even with priority mail!

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Well, to be honest, I know one vendor that doesn't want to deal with a larger business model. He started to make vape gear for his friends without going broke giving everything away and instead charging cost, now he shuts down so he can get a small break and catch up with orders. While I understand this from ONE of my favorite vendors, a few others I was quite surprised at closing at a certain time or every couple of days since he is a one man show and the rest have are B&Ms LOL TBH, I stopped shopping with them :/ I can wait for Fasttech to take 3-4 weeks shipping because of the savings, I can't justify waiting for some SUPER high dollar juice to let me order LOL

That 'TAKE MY MONEY' theme doesn't always work with me :p

True, true! But a funny thing happened to me recently... I went to order several flavorings and lo and behold everything that MBV was out of was also sold out at 3 of the flavoring companies I ordered from o_O It was odd and although I don't KNOW who bought all of the flavoring, it made me wonder if the supply and demand for flavoring couldn't be an excuse that MBV used to trash THEIR suppliers :/ I haven't seen this, but I'd be hard put not to point some fingers and shifting blame when dealing with anxious customers of my own :p

I don't mind ordering from a company that is only open at certain hours. I buy from ahlusion because I like their juice, and like that they will tailor it to me. I buy from mbv because I like their juice. Just like I don't like not being able to order when I want/am awake, and just like I don't like when flavors are out of stock. However, I'll choose these two vendors over many others any day for their customer service and juice tastes. It's all about what people want. Some people will wait 6 weeks for their juice to be made and shipped, others will buy dekang and love it. To each their own :)

Mitey F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013

That has happened ONCE in the last year, and flavors are now becoming available again. It wasn't their own doing, it was due to their flavor mfg. Other businesses that shut down orders because they're too lazy to hire more people, or they'd rather keep all the profits themselves (catering to their own needs instead of their customers) is in my eyes a piss-poor business model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread