MTL RDA...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Just sitting, contemplating my love affair with vaping. Its such an ever evolving hobby this. Weird how it takes you on a different route ever so often...:D
Yesterday I was as a Clearomiserer, today i'm mostly a Tankerer. Tomorrow I plan to be a Mtl rda Wta er ....:w00t:
Who knows what the day after tomorrow brings.
Man I LOVE just this vaping thing :rickroll:

• Winner
Reactions: stols001

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Very nice. Its a dedicated mtl device. Don't see many of those. What size is that single air hole?
It's similar to my derringer after I modified it. Even the juice well looks the same size.
I get about 10 drops into the derringer (when saturated). How many you get into that?
I can redrip 20 drops once the well is dry. My TC settings tell me when the well is empty. When the wick is super saturated watts hit my 16 watts max and temp stays below my 380 max temp. As soon as the coil starts to be just a little less saturated watts fall and temp rises to the 380 F max. The rda comes with two tops. One has one air supply on one side. The other has 2 air holes next to each other. Controling leaking with a tall slip ring is effective for pocket carry. Also the slip ring can be used to partially restrict air supply so that you can have any draw you want. The SV is a bit fiddly to build on but once you get over that it works. I don't use anything else ever and haven't found anything else I'm tempted to buy. It's good at flavors too. I use one percent flavoring and it comes through fine. The market is so fad driven that the good solutions are forgotten on the assumption that newer must be better.

Reactions: Fredman1

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread