Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
I would have to agree for your first one go with an LP reo Grand and LP RM2. The hard part will be figuring out what to get next.

Yeah what FB said. But on the bright side even though the first and second will be a hard decision it will be a Reo. Therefore you don't have to worry about making a bad decision. There isn't a bad Reo.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
the Origen 2 b/f will not fit the standard grand; its a 22mm ... at least that's why i sent mine to Rob
Grand. I don't own a LP yet, but it's no problem. All currently available bottomfed RBAs fit a grand. There was no LP option when I got my grands.

Future metal REO purchases I make will be LP though cause I don't use factory heaters.

shutslar

Verified Member
May 4, 2014
Jasper, Indiana, USA
Thanks, everyone, for your input. Looks like the LP is the one most would keep (or get next). I'll be ordering mine soon. Now, I'm going to see what is available and which I like the best. Been looking at a computer screen for the last 14 hours so its going to wait until I can see clearly again.

I already know I love this community. I just can't wait to become a citizen instead of a tourist.

StillMaticc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
Thanks, everyone, for your input. Looks like the LP is the one most would keep (or get next). I'll be ordering mine soon. Now, I'm going to see what is available and which I like the best. Been looking at a computer screen for the last 14 hours so its going to wait until I can see clearly again.

I already know I love this community. I just can't wait to become a citizen instead of a tourist.

Its been a whole day and you havent pulled the trigger yet? :shock:

Seriously, I wish I had taken the time to start a thread like this or even read one. Instead, I dove in head first and ordered a regular Grand. Not that theres anything wrong with it, but I dont use Cartos/Attys, only rda's so in hindsight I should have ordered a Low Profile Grand.

That still didn't stop me from trading my old gear for another regular Grand :thumbs:
As others have stated, you cant have just one, & my next purchase will definitely be a LP Black Wrinkle.

No matter which one you choose, know its going to be the best mod you've ever purchased/owned/vaped.

mkp

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Central Florida
Hmpf. Five pages and NO love for the lil' guys. Hmpf. :)

I'm just here to represent: I have 4 minis: 2 original, 1 2.1 and a Woodvil. All of them in use, and my scuffed original black would be a real wrench to lose (we've been through a lot), but, if I could only have one, it'd be the 2.1.

If I had bigger hands, though, the Grand would be more of a temptation than it currently is (filling the bottle less often...heck, yeah! One battery a day...the luxury!).

Whatever you get, you will "love the one you're with", guaranteed. :)

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
:facepalm: Hee Hee

While the newer lithium battery tech is safer. The high ambient temperature can still cause overheating. It also increases the open circuit discharge rate that lithium batteries exhibit. Causing a fully charged battery stored as a back-up to lose it's charge even though not connected to anything. The high temperatures also reduce the overall life of the battery. Low temperatures also reduce overall battery life.
Ughh so maybe people who need to leave a spare batt in the car for a few hours should put it in a small cooler.

shutslar

Verified Member
May 4, 2014
Jasper, Indiana, USA
I want to thank everyone, again. I just completed my order for an LP Reo Grand Tumbled and an LP Reomizer. I also have new batteries on ordered to go with my new rig. I'm now sitting here, all fidgety, waiting on the orders to be processed, shipped, and arrive here at my door. Why! Oh why, don't we have something like the transporter on Star Trek or the ability to move things like Jeanie (I Dream of Jeanie) or Samantha (Bewitched). I don't want to wait. /tantrum

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I want to thank everyone, again. I just completed my order for an LP Reo Grand Tumbled and an LP Reomizer. I also have new batteries on ordered to go with my new rig. I'm now sitting here, all fidgety, waiting on the orders to be processed, shipped, and arrive here at my door. Why! Oh why, don't we have something like the transporter on Star Trek or the ability to move things like Jeanie (I Dream of Jeanie) or Samantha (Bewitched). I don't want to wait. /tantrum

Congrats. Good order. The waiting is definitely the hardest part.... Now you need to keep your fingers crossed it all gets to you at the same time. The one thing harder than waiting for a new REO is HAVING a new REO and waiting for the batteries for it.

shutslar

Verified Member
May 4, 2014
Jasper, Indiana, USA
Congrats. Good order. The waiting is definitely the hardest part.... Now you need to keep your fingers crossed it all gets to you at the same time. The one thing harder than waiting for a new REO is HAVING a new REO and waiting for the batteries for it.

If that happens, I have a local B&M with 18650s in stock. You know, for emergencies. . . like the scenario you described.

Silver1

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
This thread has been a most interesting read.

I have already gotten my REO, but went for the normal profile, not the LP
My thinking was that sine the RM2 feedback was so good, I would not really need another atty

So to those of you that have gone for the LP Reo to use other RBAs, which have you found to be better for you than the RM2?

I am after flavour and throat hit, not a cloud chaser. So far the RM2 is working very well for me. Am experimenting with coil resistance and different juices but my initial impression of the RM2 is very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread