My first DIY order

Status
Not open for further replies.

msmistie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Dallas, TX
Ok so I'm taking the plunge and going to start diy'ing. Here is what Im going to order:

ecigexpress
115 mls pg nicotine base
120 mls vg
120 mls pg
5cc syringe with blunt tip needle
1 pair latex free gloves
Capella : honeydew
tobacco Express: desert ship
Flavor West : gummy bear
10ml sucralose sweetner

mbv15 mls guava concentrate

What do you think? Is this a good first diy order? IM planning on making 10 ml bottles at a time at 24mg 70pg/30vg Im going to do single flavors to start then if Im any good lol I'll do some more complex flavors. Im going to use the ejuice me up calculator to help :)Thx for any help :vapor:

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
I use a 60ml syringe for PG VG mixing and filling the smaller bottles from the stock. 3ml marked in 10ths for flavorings. Use 10ml bottles to make 5-9ml test batches so that you have room to add flavor if you need to. 15ml bottles to make 10-12ml. Once I have a flavor I like enough to make 20 or 30ml I use clean old jars and use a 10ml syringe to fill tanks.

VG and mixes are hard to draw through a needle.

Read my blog for a laugh. Enjoy.

msmistie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Dallas, TX
Thanks for the responses. The nic level on the base is 60mg. I didnt want to go any higher since this will be my first time and Im a bit scared. Yeah more syringes and gloves sound good, there cheap enough. I didnt want to go over $50 so I chose the 120 ml bottles of vg and pg. From the calculations on ejuice me up it says I'll be able to make 280mls from these so should last me and my gf some months. Long enough to decide if Im right for this ;)

msmistie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Dallas, TX
Got my stuff in finally from ecigexpress yesterday. Mixed up 4 batches of juice. Guava and gummy bear taste great now after some tweeks. The desert ship is wayyyy to strong at about 2%, tastes like im licking an ashtray blech! The honeydew is meh. Doesnt taste like anything even when I add more flavor and sweetner. Overall doing good :) Way more easier than I'd though it would be.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I Found loranne mellon to be weak at 12% but the TFA good at 8% and hangsen mellon good at 5%. Found FA's desert ship a bit strong at 4% but hangsen desert ship perfect at 7% and the tobacco express DS just OK at 5% but missing that sweeter edge that the others had. You kinda just need to play with the percentages on these. No 2 flavor manufactures are ever created equal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread