Status
Not open for further replies.

DrMagick

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
Australia
Hi fellow vapers :)

At the moment I am loving my new vaping habit, lols

Anyways, on a recent order from JuiceWhore I received a freebie sample. Snickerdoodle cookie. It smells so yummy lols.

Anyways, since it it illegal to sell juice in Australia but legal to mix your own, JuiceWhore juices have no nicotine and only send doublers to mix with nic or pg/vg.

Anyways, I received my 36mg unflavored nic today.

I mixed 5mls of the Snickerdoodle with 5mls of my 36mg nic juice.

So I now have 10mls of 18mg juice right?

Also, after injecting the nicotine into the bottle I gave it a good shake for a minute or two to mix it.
How long do I have to wait before I can sample my new creation.

Cheers
Doc :p

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Put it into a tempered glass container (a votive tealight candle holder will work [boil first for sanitation]). Put the liquid in your microwave for 5-10 seconds. Watch it as soon as you hit "Start". Nicquid gets boiling hot very quickly!! If you see the juice "cloud-up", STOP the microwave. You're almost boiling. Let it cool and vape.

Yes, those quantities/measurements give you 18mg/mL. Enjoy!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
There's NO WAY I could mix a new flav batch and not immediately try it!
shakehead.gif

If it's not up to your expectations, then let it steep, re-sample, repeat . The two flavs I DIY for daily vaping are GTG after a bit of shaking. But mine are simple straight flavs.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
insert glass full of water into microwave...turn on for 1 minute or until heated... take glass of water out of microwave... place sealed bottle of your DIY for 5-10 minutes(i usually leave it in there until the water is cooled...swirling the bottle once and awhile..)...shake a couple of times...let the DIY liquid cool back down...it works for me :)

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
insert glass full of water into microwave...turn on for 1 minute or until heated... take glass of water out of microwave... place sealed bottle of your DIY for 5-10 minutes(i usually leave it in there until the water is cooled...swirling the bottle once and awhile..)...shake a couple of times...let the DIY liquid cool back down...it works for me :)

I do similar but i mix all the flavorings and pg/vg in a glass vile then stick it in the microwave for 10 seconds . You can actually see it meld the flavor and make the juice more colored and thick . I then add the nic base while its still hot . Shake and then let it sit for a bit before putting it in a dropper bottle . Seem to really speed up the steeping process . Its usually not fully ready yet but a couple hours later its well steeped .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread