My first Joye 510 from Cignot, WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

targetdirect

Apr 1, 2010
NW Fla.
I (being a new member) can't post in any other forum but this one, so my praise for fast service and great pricing that Cignot offered and delivered on will have to go here I guess.

My first PV was a store bought mini or super mini (not sure exactly). It was rather week. It's a "Clean" brand with prefilled cartridges that have a foil piece in them. The carts go real quickly.

Anyway, after reading reviews here for product and supplier, and watching a lot of Youtubes, I settled on the Joye 510 for product and Cignot for supplier. Damn glad I read the reviews so thoroughly because I am super pleased on both counts!

Put my order in on Friday and damn if the package wasn't here today (Monday)!!

And the order was filled correctly, and the product is absolutely killer!

Way to go Cignot!

(I had read that they had fast customer service and email response so I tested them with an email that was answered within about half an hour).

Here's vaping at you!

SD

Dysmay

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Radford, VA
Great to hear, I had placed my order Saturday, so if its here tomorrow it will be a great day. Have to say the blucigs have done well, and have started to perform nicely after a few days well when the carts are fresh. So I hope the 510 from cignot makes me not regret re-selling the blu to a friend.

- I noticed they sell a USB passthru I assume this is just a 3.7volt device and not a 5volt mod right or is it less than 3.7?

hersch

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
indiana
I bought my first kit from cignot and some juice..that was back in January 2010..I am still using the joye 510 and same batteries..I order another 40 dollar kit in march.I have no complaints from there product or service...The pcc full charge I bought back in my 1st kit is still working great...So far I am not interested in any other ecig product for now..

I did have to go with 36mg from another supplier because cignot has only 25mg in the cherry flavor..I add some vg to cut it down from 36 to 30 mg...I have not had a reg cig since feb 1 and dont have any desire to have one either..Im satified with my 510..

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
+1000000 from me as well - they are wonderful to deal with and IF theres any problems they will either talk you through a solve or just fix it (assuming its not 2 months down the road of course lol).
Their cignot BASIC flavors are really nice btw.
The shipping can be scary though - sometimes you get your order before you even thought about ordering it....
;-)

Dynomite

Apr 8, 2010
Maplewood, MN
I love reading people's responses in this thread about Cignot because they're all awesome, just like the service itself. I received my package from them 2 days after it was sent and I found this to be ridiculous. The 510 is AMAZING, and it totally exceeded all of my expectations. I sincerely hope your experience with it is like mine.

targetdirect

Apr 1, 2010
NW Fla.
Good choice going with Cignot and the Joye 510. All of my orders with Cignot showed up in my mailbox 2 business days later. Fastest shipping I have EVER had from a webstore.

What liquids are you trying? I just received an order today of 7 new liquids from them. :)

I got two small bottles included with my order... Vanilla and RY4 (not sure what RY4 is supposed to be yet), and I ordered an additional bottle of VG 3&5.

What flavors did you get and which of them do you like the best?

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
I got two small bottles included with my order... Vanilla and RY4 (not sure what RY4 is supposed to be yet), and I ordered an additional bottle of VG 3&5.

What flavors did you get and which of them do you like the best?

They are a great company that's for sure. I have sent a bunch of business their way and everyone has loved the price and service.

The RY4 is like a carmel/tobacco it's very sweet the one I got from cignot was 26vg and it was the first bottle of e-liquied that I emptied.

targetdirect

Apr 1, 2010
NW Fla.
Ditto on the 510 and using Cignot. Those gals are the BEST! If you decide you want a longer battery life, look for the eGo by Janty (I am hoping to get one soon!) It is basically a 510 on battery steroids, from what I have read. LOL!
Happy vaping!

I went and watched some vids about the eGo after reading your post and it really looks good. I like the bat shape!

Hope Cignot starts carrying those because already... I WANT ONE!

strkaholic

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Colorado
Hey all! Completely bewildered Newbie here :). I've been reading this site for weeks now and have come to the decision that I have to just jump in and try something. After trying out an automatic 510, which was OK, and reading all the comments on the manual 510, I've decided to order the no box 510 Starter Kit and PCC from Cignot. All your replies with the great reviews helped a lot. I just ordered it as well as a 5ML of their English Toffee liquid. Since I've been focusing so hard on the actual devise, I know next to nothing about what the best liquids are and the best sites to buy them etc. Off to research that but wanted to thank everyone on this site. Its such a highly informative site with a lot of great posters willing to share their wealth of knowledge.

Can't wait to get the manual 510 and hope its better than the automatic one I got. Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread