My first Joye 510 from Cignot, WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulCincy

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Cincinnati OH
Hello everyone and welcome....I am also a semi-noobie,,,only two months but seems like a lifetime....in a very good way...One, Ecopure is good, at least for me...Order a few juices from cignot and they have been okay....Two, the best research one can do concerning PVs, equipment, and juice is right here at this forum....This place I found have everything that I would need to know or learn....Of course, the problem sometimes is finding it...lol... So welcome, and Enjoy...Oh yeah....Read, Read, and Read some more...

vikingsurvivor

Apr 2, 2010
Cali
After a heck of a lot of hours or research here (so far the best source of real info i have found) and various other sources, My first order was also from Cignot. while their shipping is good, usually about 3 days to my mailbox, i give that credit to the USPS. For Cignot they get the following praise. thus far i have placed 3 orders with them, the LONGEST time from placing the order to it shipping has been just over an hour (think it was like 1 hour and 6 minutes. The fastest was like 8 or 9 minutes.) I have had no problems with anything i have ordered from them. So far I have ordered the 510 PCC kit and the 510 passthru kit, and some juice. I really hope they carry the eGo soon as i would like a longer lasting batt, and if i correctly understand I can use my 510 attys and carts with it. As far as I am concerned Cignot rocks. and the couple people I have sent their way agree. And I personally found the ECOpure to be good stuff, as well as the basic branded stuff, have yet to dislike any of it I have tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread