My First Mech Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

This is the setup I wanted to go with for my first Mechanical mod:
$21.37 Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5mL) - sandblasted stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$25.68 Nemesis Style Mechanical Mod (Mixed Edition) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I have several Sony 18650 batteries that I were told are some of the highest quality on the market. Can you stack 2 batteries on the Nemesis? Do I need extra parts to do that? I plan to vape at 0.5 - 1.2 ohms with Max VG, 6/12 MG nic

Should I also think about ordering the Kayfun/Nemesis from somewhere besides fasttech? Thanks!

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Seems fine on the atty and mod. I would check around for US sellers selling the same thing if you don't mind paying a bit more, since Fasttech can take 3-4 weeks before you receive your order. I believe angel cigs may be a fasttech reseller that ships from the US, but I am not sure if their products are good quality. Something to check into. There also is an aggregator called pennyvaper.com that you can look at too.

What exactly are the Sony batteries you have? There are specific models suited to vaping.

No mod lets you stack 18650's, it would be super long anyway. Stacking isn't recommended anymore and I definitely advise against it.

Kayfun-style tanks can struggle with wicking 100% VG, so be prepared for that. Not sure of other options that tend to do better.

principle

Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Prague
You can stack batteries it's just not recommended nor is it really necessary if you're building your own coils.

That mod and atty should will be fine together and as for the batteries it depends what type of sony they are you want to be very specific in your battery choice if you intent to sub ohm. sony vtc5 or sony vtc4 are a good bet.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread