my first modification

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamvictor2k

Feb 21, 2012
smyrna
so i orderd a ego 1000 starter kit from smoktec. it came with 2 bats and 2 cone attamizors (sorry im new dont know what you call every thing) and 5 cartridges to hold the liquid. I tried it out and wasent impressed. im used to my v2 cigs. the v2 actually gives me heat to the toung where this atty/cart didnt and much less flavor. what i did was removed the cart from the cone atty. on the inside of the cone there is some metallic looking mesh that points toward the top of the cone. i couldent see the heating element so i took that mesh metal junk out with a small flat head screw driver. under the mesh was a metal bracket that keept the mesh off of the element. i took that junk out also completely exposing the element. i throw 8 drops of liquid on the element at one time. i probly get 12 nice vapes off of each 8 drops before it gets dry. the heat is there the flavor is there and my bat last forever. im on day 2 with my bat and its still going strong with no charge. you kind of have to suck on the cone without the button pushed to bring the liquid onto the element and then vape away. it is now exactly what i wanted. any questions or corrections on my lingo is very welcome.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
You should try a LR (low resistance) smoke tech attomizer (atty) 510. Pull the mouth piece off drip onto the bridge. On a new one you need to drip about 5 drops at first don't inhale but blow out to break in, then drip 3 drops at a time and enjoy. I've noticed that over dripping causes flooding of the atty and you need to dry it out or it won't work right but regular dripping 3 at a time works great and no leaking and or flooding. I've found out for me anyway, that carts dont work good, liquid soaked into a sponge like material doesn't make since and will burn up your atty if dries up so you need to drip anyway. Keep it wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread