N00B guidance getting my first real kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedemon

Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
KATY,TX,USA
So I just join the forum and I been on BLU for a few weeks and I really love them but I guess as anyone around here you want more from vaping and I have been reading the forums and trying to figure out a new kit so I can enjoy vaping.

this is what I am planning on getting as a starter kit please is it a good start or not or what should I do?

DV eGo-T Starter Kit - 1100mah

and also where would be a good place to get liquids.

ubergeek922

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
Cincinnati
That will be a nice piece of kit to get you going and a great base to build on if you choose.
As far as juice, I prefer www.electricsmokesite.com because they are cheap and they are local for me. You really have to shop around. Everyone has their unique formula for the same flavors. http://www.ecblendflavors.com is a great place to start too.

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
Okay, I am going to give you some good advice...This is from experience lol.

(2) 1300mah Vision Spinner, comes in colors
(1) Charger
(2) evods, also comes in colors ;)
(1) Iclear 16's
(1) Pyrex tank...either protank or the new pyrex Vivi Nova. You will want this if you plan on vaping citrus or cinnamon flavors, they will crack plastic tanks.
I have all of these things but I started with what you are getting and I was VERY disappointed after a few days. Since I upgraded I have NOT been disappointed not once!

The Spinners are great cause they last a good long time, you need 2, 1 for backup! You will also need extra tanks (clearos) because you just never know. Trust me when I tell you, you do NOT want to be caught when something breaks down, you need spares. ;)

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

I own the Vamo but only use it at home as it's quite large. The kit you linked to has cheap batteries, cheap charger and knockoff Vivis. Also best to try and get the Stainless Steel as the other finishes don't wear well/ scratch very easily. Better to get the Vamo with the higher quality NiteCore charger and the Panasonic batteries.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
wow there is a lot of information, and also great help, so what I am getting is that instead of a kit it will probably be better to build my own, the problem I am still n00b and used to BLU that this is all overwhelming.

For out and about I use the Spinner- variable voltage (3.3- 4.8 volts). Comes in diff sizes-400- 1300 mah. 100 mah= 1 hr normal vaping before recharge needed. A Kit can be bought for $69.00.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I really like the spinner model since it is not that large, I am still keeping blu for when I am out on dinner or something with a group people but the spinner looks like is the winner now.
and which cartomizer to get ?
Yeah LOLLL size does count :D I LOVE my Vamo but it is really large.
For juice delivery systems (holds and vaporizes the juice) I'd get 1 X Kanger Evod and 1 X Innokin iClear16. All of us have our fave JDL and those seem to get the best reviews. They're also rebuildable- heads (wick+ coil) can be bought cheaply and easily replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread