Status
Not open for further replies.

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
When Clark broke out the new "menu" look, I noticed that he mentioned this "Naki's Blend" for the Custard's Last Stand and Crème Brulee. I broke out a 10ml bottle I had and blended the two together and tried it today, after it steeped for a good 2 weeks or so together.

This stuff is amazing. So, so good. I only have one 15ml of CB because the ACB came out. I don't think I'll get the same delicious results with the ACB... that's why I'm making this thread. Have any of you tried the Naki's blend with the Absolut Crème Brulee? I absolutely refuse to open my ACB until the steeping time is ample enough, lol. I'm a freak like that.

I think I might just have to order a few bottles of the original crème brulee so I can have this blend in my rotation. I'm just brand new at mixing juices, and I'm glad I ran into that Naki's blend on the menu.

I looked up "Naki's Blend" in the old forums, but some were closed, and others didn't relate to what I wanted to post, so this gets its own post.

Take care,
Dani

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
When Clark broke out the new "menu" look, I noticed that he mentioned this "Naki's Blend" for the Custard's Last Stand and Crème Brulee. I broke out a 10ml bottle I had and blended the two together and tried it today, after it steeped for a good 2 weeks or so together.

This stuff is amazing. So, so good. I only have one 15ml of CB because the ACB came out. I don't think I'll get the same delicious results with the ACB... that's why I'm making this thread. Have any of you tried the Naki's blend with the Absolut Crème Brulee? I absolutely refuse to open my ACB until the steeping time is ample enough, lol. I'm a freak like that.

I think I might just have to order a few bottles of the original crème brulee so I can have this blend in my rotation. I'm just brand new at mixing juices, and I'm glad I ran into that Naki's blend on the menu.

I looked up "Naki's Blend" in the old forums, but some were closed, and others didn't relate to what I wanted to post, so this gets its own post.

Take care,
Dani

Nice. I havent tried steeping nakis... Ive always just mixed them together right before vaping... I will have to try it this way and see if I get a different result.

Good job on babysitting the ACB... I am doing the same, with my September run bottle- until christmas...

Can't hurt to try mixing them though! If its good, maybe try steeping them all three together for "research" :)

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Nice. I havent tried steeping nakis... Ive always just mixed them together right before vaping... I will have to try it this way and see if I get a different result.

Good job on babysitting the ACB... I am doing the same, with my September run bottle- until christmas...

Can't hurt to try mixing them though! If its good, maybe try steeping them all three together for "research" :)
Yes, I recommend steeping the Naki's... although I've not tried them just mixed together. They probably taste the same, I'm just mentally tricking myself that it will be that much better steeped. ;)

I commend your dedication to the Absolut Crème Brulee. I'm impressed. I'm going to try to wait until St. Patrick's day to break them open while everyone else is celebrating on other substances. :) I don't overdo St' Patty's day anymore since I'm in recovery, so that's going to be my own special treat.

Take care and let me know if you want me to steep some Naki for you when I get the CB. :)
Dani

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
Yes, I recommend steeping the Naki's... although I've not tried them just mixed together. They probably taste the same, I'm just mentally tricking myself that it will be that much better steeped. ;)

I commend your dedication to the Absolut Crème Brulee. I'm impressed. I'm going to try to wait until St. Patrick's day to break them open while everyone else is celebrating on other substances. :) I don't overdo St' Patty's day anymore since I'm in recovery, so that's going to be my own special treat.

Take care and let me know if you want me to steep some Naki for you when I get the CB. :)
Dani

I will admit, I have vaped one reo bottle dry of ACB... I think its amazing. But, Id like it to have a little more tobacco, so that is why I am still holding out...

Im in recovery as well :)

Thanks, and I appreciate the offer, but I have plenty of steeped CB / CLS as it stands. I will try a dedicated naki steep asap- I cant wait to taste that...

Keep on :vapor:'n' strong :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread