Nautilus RBA leaking Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cantstopwontstop

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
cary,nc,usa
Just bought a 7ml Nautlius rba from OKC vapes. At first it worked amazingly, but then today I went to rewick and refill it and for some reason it now leaks like crazy thought the 510 post. I built it exactly the same way I did previously, 2mm silica and a readywire, All O-rings are tight and in their rightful places and I cant seem to find anywhere liquid should be able to leak through. Anyone else had this problem? I really am upset because it worked soooo well with the first build, really an amazing rba.

I have tried to go through the main thread but I can't seem to find the right posts and 200+ pages is alot, though if I can't get help from this post then I guess I will be sorting through them tommorow. Thanks guys.

cantstopwontstop

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
cary,nc,usa
Yea everything is tight, I got it working now and am still befuddled as to what went wrong. Built it 3 times until finally got it working right lost about 7 ml of juice, but now everything is ok. From what I can tell the term c and nautilus are identical in the fact that their parts are completely interchangeable. OKC has them for like 25$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread