Need Advise for an upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale002

Oct 22, 2013
Branford,Florida
First I would like to wish everyone a Happy Holidays.:vapor:

I have been vaping for about three months. I have been using the 510s and the 808s as well as some other similar products.
My issue is that I'm a chain vaper and these product are not made for that. I go thru cartridges quickly and battery charges do not last log. Not even on the C twist eGO. I need recommendation for a unit that is made for chain vaping. I have read about rebuild able unit and would love to know more about them. Would it be worth to rebuild them versus purchasing new ones? Are there any DIY unit that can handle the job. I great with my hands and can solder so that would not be and issue. The eGO packages will tell you that there batteries are good for 300 charges,but it's more like 30 and then the charge lasts about an hour. On a side note. I have had some bad dealing with certain vendors that are listed on the vendor list in this forum. They will not support the product they sale and make issues seem your fault,as if I did not know how to screw in a battery in plug it to the charger:mad:,but that will be for another post.
Any advise would be greatly appreciate. If anyone would like to pm me.please do all pm will be welcome and read.:)

bones25

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
State of Texas
Maybe increase your nic level a bit so you don't chain vape so much? I started lower and vaped all the time. If you increase a bit maybe you will get satisfied.

I use the ego type batts with kanger II tank....easy to drop liquid in and holds 2.4 ml....get the bigger batts....900, 1100, 1300. No fuss no muss. Could also try carto tanks, similar but uses a carto with holes that sucks in liquid versus wicks in tank that suck up liquid to the coil.

I had a mod that took big batts, but they run out too and have to be charged. The above are easier in my opinion.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
There comes a point in time you will eventually upgrade!! I had the whole issue early on that a larger device was just out of the question, (oh my, what would everyone think I was doing??), but as demand for the eGo type devices grew, the quality of them declined!! I then changed my mindset and went to an 18xxx device, (APV),. No looking back since. I don't really think about what other people think anymore and just know it's about what satisfies me. I have grown into the world of mechanicals and rebuildables now and am enjoying my vaping journey much more today. I would suggest you have an open mind, be somewhat creative, and have a lot of patience to start. Do a lot of research and keep in mind what works for others might not work for you also. Try to resist falling into the latest greatest trends in vaping. This is very important. A lot of money can go be wasted if that happens. Do extensive research on anything you decide on. And by all means, ask questions... There are a lot of great people on this forum and some very good knowledge as well. You will learn quickly...

I started with the SmokeTech Natural and an Igo-L, (RDA), as my 1st advanced setup. It was and is a very simplified setup to start with. I had to do some modding, (tinkering), with the device at first, but am still vaping on it today. I have since changed to a SmokTech RSST, (RBA), on the device as well. Now I don't have to drip anymore and can go almost the whole day before needing to refill the tank. I also have an Ikarus Hybrid 2.1 clone that I vape as well. Much different learning curve there. I am almost 3yrs into vaping and sometimes have a hard time getting it quite right. This is where the patience part pays off. I would suggest spending some time in the following forum sections and researching for a while. It is what had helped me tremendously and is still helping me today.

APV Discussion
Assorted PV Topics
Rebuildable Atomizer Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread