ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States

Eric in NJ

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
New Jersey
Highdesert ecigs has them for $5.99 right now I think you get a free atomizer with any purchase, got some flavors from them aswell. Ordered again earlier this week to try out their e juice, should be here tomorrow. Hope its good :) trying my hand tonight at a few diy mixes and going pretty good so far. I need more flavors now!!! going on a flavor ordering streak tonight.

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
I gotta do some research on the best way to punch them. I'm not good with tools. I hate paying a premium to have them pre punched.

Saddle valve. Simple, easy, and cheap. Use an old carto to test your punching; look down the tube at the center "chimney" and make sure you're not crushing it. If you have a few old cartos, you'll get good at it in no time, but it's pretty much "wait for the 'pop' and give it one more turn". Very easy to do.

hokoyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Saddle valve. Simple, easy, and cheap. Use an old carto to test your punching; look down the tube at the center "chimney" and make sure you're not crushing it. If you have a few old cartos, you'll get good at it in no time, but it's pretty much "wait for the 'pop' and give it one more turn". Very easy to do.

I bought the saddle valve from home depot, I think I saw you mentioned this before on another post, waited for the pop but did not hear it, ended up getting a huge hole, still works though. I should have tested on an old cart, guess I was too excited! LOL

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
I bought the saddle valve from home depot, I think I saw you mentioned this before on another post, waited for the pop but did not hear it, ended up getting a huge hole, still works though. I should have tested on an old cart, guess I was too excited! LOL

The hole does end up pretty big, but I use Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice and Hype in tanks, so I need that larger hole. Seems to wick well with thinner juices like Tribeca as well.

I practiced on a bunch of old cartos to get a consistent hole size.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States

I used to call the ex girlfriend old saddle valve. Ha I keed. I'll give it a shot boss but Im a bit nervous. Me and tools usually don't get along, ha. I'll pick up one soon from Lowe's maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread