Will Boge Cartos Fit My Ego T 1000 mah Battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help please? Will these cartos fit correctly on my Ego T battery? Will I need an adaptor or crown thing to make it look right? Also, can I use the mega cartos with this same battery? Please see product at this link. Thank you.

A package of FIVE (5) stainless steel Joye 510 compatible e-Cigarette 2.0 Ohm low resistance blank cartomizers (This is NOT Genuine joyetech!)
clear1x1.gif

FIVE (5) stainless steel Joye 510 compatible e-Cigarette blank low resistance cartomizers (Manufactured by Boge)

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hi Klueless, Welcome to the ECF. Yes they will fit your eGo. The eGo is 510 threaded, Its an oversized 510.(think Original Mod.) You may want to pick up a cone for cosmetic reasons. Also for comfort and use I would also recommend a 510 drip tip. They make the finished product feel much better against your lips. Also they make it super easy to keep the carto topped off so it doesnt run low on liquid because they are much easier to remove than the little rubber end piece. You should try to keep it moist looking during use. As long as the carto in question is either 510 thread or eGo thread either would work on your device. Good Luck. Happy vaping.

Hi Klueless, Welcome to the ECF. Yes they will fit your eGo. The eGo is 510 threaded, Its an oversized 510.(think Original Mod.) You may want to pick up a cone for cosmetic reasons. Also for comfort and use I would also recommend a 510 drip tip. They make the finished product feel much better against your lips. Also they make it super easy to keep the carto topped off so it doesnt run low on liquid because they are much easier to remove than the little rubber end piece. You should try to keep it moist looking during use. As long as the carto in question is either 510 thread or eGo thread either would work on your device. Good Luck. Happy Vaping.

Thank you. I have a cone. It is the tapered B shape. It is my understanding the mega cartos will not fit right in this cone. Am I correct?

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
The cone is a cosmetic dressing. The type b is an atomizer. This is what i mean when i say cone.... Spare Cover for GP eCo The larger diameter cartos or clearomizers/ce2 will usually have issues fitting through the smaller tapered end of this cone, but if you do have that issue there are other cones like this... Spare Small Cover/Cone for eCo and eGo that would work and not show the elevated connector and threads giving it a more finished look. I know theres a bunch of places that carry both of these in whatever color to match your current battery but this is where I purchase my products from and I knew right where to find them .

The cone is a cosmetic dressing. The type b is an atomizer. This is what i mean when i say cone.... Spare Cover for GP eCo The larger diameter cartos or clearomizers/ce2 will usually have issues fitting through the smaller tapered end of this cone, but if you do have that issue there are other cones like this... Spare Small Cover/Cone for eCo and eGo that would work and not show the elevated connector and threads giving it a more finished look. I know theres a bunch of places that carry both of these in whatever color to match your current battery but this is where I purchase my products from and I knew right where to find them .

Oh, *doh-doh* me. I call those short cones or shorty cones because that is usually what they are called on the sites. I was thinking you meant atty cone. Forgive me. I'm still trying to learn and I very much appreciate your help. Thank you so much! :vapor:

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
No problem, So the standard cones usually dont fit over the larger diameter cartos like the clearos or ce2 or even some dual coil cartomizers. Also there are ego specific cartos that replace the whole top part(s) and are the exact same diameter as your eGos. like these RIVA-T TANK STAINLESS - $4.99 : CropDuster901 eCigs, eCigs, Vaporizers and Supplies or Vision CE2 Clearomizers for 510 and eGo or one of my regular vapes like this GP CE2 XL Humongomizer Set-up for eGo 3.3ml these only require an ego battery and some liquid and you have a complete unit. I personally prefer the larger units but many people prefer the clear tapered "stardust" styled unts. I have also tried with good success the vision 510 2.5ml units they are easy to fill, the same diameter as the ego but recently they have been prone to flooding. Which has caused me to place them toward the rear of my vape rotation.

Last edited:
No problem, So the standard cones usually dont fit over the larger diameter cartos like the clearos or ce2 or even some dual coil cartomizers. Also there are ego specific cartos that replace the whole top part(s) and are the exact same diameter as your eGos. like these RIVA-T TANK STAINLESS - $4.99 : CropDuster901 eCigs, eCigs, Vaporizers and Supplies or Vision CE2 Clearomizers for 510 and eGo or one of my regular vapes like this GP CE2 XL Humongomizer Set-up for eGo 3.3ml these only require an ego battery and some liquid and you have a complete unit. I personally prefer the larger units but many people prefer the clear tapered "stardust" styled unts. I have also tried with good success the vision 510 2.5ml units they are easy to fill, the same diameter as the ego but recently they have been prone to flooding. Which has caused me to place them toward the rear of my vape rotation.

I have only been vaping four weeks starting with Mistic from Wal-Mart. Completely analog free for 25 days today. In that time, I have decided I don't really care at all for the Ego tank system. It's a leaky mess and my first unit the atty blew within a week, the battery on full charge became faulty and inconsistent the next. Maybe just a run of bad luck but am already looking into a vv for a much better throat and chest hit. The GLV-2 is larger than I care for but I don't need things to be pretty (though that is a bonus). I need enough satisfaction to keep me smoke free. I do not even want to tell you how much I have invested in such a short time on juice and accessories. Now, my husband is impressed and wants to quit so am trying to find the reasonable, low-cost way to accomadate both of us as past heavy smokers. So much to learn, price compare, and it's putting me in the poor house for the time being. Oh well... it would have gone up in smoke anyhow. I have to think positive about the cost to me so far. It bothers me. :facepalm: On the bright side, the nic fix alone with good flavor juice is helping me not smoke. :toast:

Oh, Thank you Fish! That's beautiful!... I'm learning what to order so things will fit right. Thank you so much for your help.

Thank you, Fish. Please give me the link from which this diagram came. I need to order some of these. Also, I rarely see these in gold. I like to add a bit of gold to my silver for a little extra bling. If you know a site with gold sleeves and cones please direct me. Thanks again!

fishohunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
One 'Fcuk' City
Thank you, Fish. Please give me the link from which this diagram came. I need to order some of these. Also, I rarely see these in gold. I like to add a bit of gold to my silver for a little extra bling. If you know a site with gold sleeves and cones please direct me. Thanks again!

Gold sleeves and cones... do u mean this --->
eGo Sleeve Cone AB.jpg
Price $1.50 each

U should try this aluminum Drip tip too for moreeeeee bling :toast:
510 Alumimum drip tip round flat.jpg 510 Aluminum drip tip  vase calabash .jpg
Price $1 each Price $1.50 each

I will pass the link to u later....

Cheerz Klueless,
Hapi Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread