Need help finding caramel or maple syrup flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoper50

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I feel like I'm in a juice rut. My all day vapes have been two juices from Vermillion River. They are KY4 and Kentucky Maplewood. KY4 has a caramel flavor, and Kentucky Maplewood is a mix of caramel and maple syrup. I enjoy both of them, but I've been vaping these two flavors for so long, that I feel it's time for something new.

So I've been buying samples. I have purchased a bunch from alien visions. I couldn't get into it because it's all 100% VG, and I prefer a 70/30 mix to get the throat hit I like. I have tried every tobacco flavor from HHV. I have tried every flavor offered at Alice in Vapeland, and I've also tried almost every tobacco flavor offered from Vermillion River.

Some of the flavors I've tried are good. But nothing I would consider to be an all day vape. I'm coming to the conclusion that I just need another caramel or maple syrup flavor. Can anybody recommend something?

Enigma78

Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Ohio
Check out mtbakervapor. I have not had the maple flavor however it is a key flavor in his waffle juice and it's absolutely amazing. As for caramel Of the 3 places I've tried that has this again MBV does a fantastic job. They also recently released a salted caramel flavor. I have not tried it but I plan on ordering it this coming weekend.

I go with an 80PG/20VG mix. I use a VV (SLB V V2 Mega and the Vivi Nova tanks)

Scoper50

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Let me know how you like the Creme Caramel. I had just one bottle of it and haven't had it since because VV is on the pricier side. I hear it gets better if left to steep but I polished mine off in 2-3 days, it was great right out of the mailbox.

I received Virgin Vapors Creme Caramel in the mail on friday. I've dripped it into an atomizer and used it in a mini vivi nova tank. It's ok. It's definitely not an all day vape for me though. It's a little on the sweet side. I can't handle overly sweet stuff. It becomes nauseating to me after awhile. I was hoping it would be a little bit of a mellow caramel flavor. But it is what it is.

I also tried my new bottle of Maple Walnut from delightful vapors. I don't care for it at all. I can't even taste the maple. It's 90% walnut flavored. Way too nutty for my taste. I won't be touching that bottle again. Just the smell of the liquid is enough to make me want to leave the room. I went against my instincts and bought 10 and 15ml bottles of these flavors. I normally get smaller sample bottles first, and it looks like I've been burned as I don't see myself finishing either of these flavors. Oh well. You live and you learn.

phalaeo

Jan 14, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
The best flavour I've ever tasted is Belgian Waffle from Highbrow Vapors. I can't say enough about it- it's Mapley, with a butter/waffle follow. They do custom mixes, so I'm certain you could have them add more Maple. I will say that I find it to be sweet- I can taste the sweetness on my lips after I puff- but it's a good sweetness, IMO. Again, I'm sure they can work with you to find the right balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread