Tobacco without the soap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm vaping Vermillion River Kentucky premium,Kentucky #7 and K max and I enjoy them all,I know taste is subjective but I tried the Kentucky maplewood and kentucky vanilla and I felt I got a soap/perfume taste..Maybe more steep time?..I would really like something in a medium to ight smooth tobacco a bit creamy,sweeter,maple/vanilla without the soapy/perfume aftertaste...Vermillion River will be my mainstay but something to swith to once in a while..I've read a ton of reviews about favs,Ahlusion,Heathers etc...but I'd sure like to hear from folks that vape tabacco blends on the sweet side..I don't mean overpowering sweet,just kinda there sweet..Thanks,Bob

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Hi, oldbob. I've been vaping Heather's Heavenly Vapes line of tobaccos for well over a year and I've never had a soapy taste from a single one. Sure, there have been a few I didn't care for the flavor profile, but nothing artificial tasting even in their synthetic tobaccos like the Georgia Peach or Vaping Chimp (banana).

Favorites from HHV are Heavenly ARMY, Shadow, Temptation, Caramel Apple Tobacco and the aforementioned Georgia Peach. Most of these are dessert, or sweeter, tobaccos. Many folks also love their Heavenly tobacco (RY4) and Dragon's Fire.

Legend, Serendipity, Huntsman, and Dark Horse are the dryer tobaccos.

Check out the Naturally Extracted Tobacco thread as well.

I can also recommend the Vanilla Sky tobacco from Ether Vapes for the sweet side. I hope you find some you enjoy.

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
soapy tobacco? eek!

This "medium to ight smooth tobacco a bit creamy,sweeter,maple/vanilla" describes Nicoticket's Virus to a T, in my book.
but Radioactive is my favorite NT tobacco - vanilla and woody.
Can't go wrong with Absolute Creme Brulee either - I believe it's only TA instead of being a NET/TA hybrid.

I also enjoyed several from Ahlusion - they have many - Carmel Wildwood, Maple Dream, JG blend I personally enjoyed. They have many more I have not tried.

Good luck.
Don't settle for soapy :unsure:

Das Auto

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Pacific NW, USA
I just bought a bottle of Flavor West - Honey Wood Tobacco. It is sweet with a strong woody flavor. Much more Woody that I was expecting. But not bad. It tastes similar to a Pipe Tobacco. The smell is strong as well, not unpleasant, enless you don't like Tobacco smells. I enjoy this one. I have yet to find it "soapy".

Also, I bought a bottle of The Flavorists Apprentice (TPA) - Asian RY4. I enjoy this thoroughly. Add a dash of caramel and this is an ADV for sure! I don't find it soapy at all.

susanlinda823

Moved On
Oct 15, 2014
Dallas
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread