need help looking for a mechanical mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

heffe13

Feb 6, 2015
mississauga
I'm currently using an I stick 50w but I'm looking for a mechanical mod as I like the aesthetics of them. I've been shopping around and authentic mechanical mods seem too pricey for me. I've been looking at fasttech and watching reviews on some clones but it buying a clone seems like a hit or miss. I'm really suggesting the stingray clones but still not sure. Can anyone recommend an affordable authetic or good quality mech mod clone from fasttech or anywhere else as a good first mech mod? Pls post links where I can see them. Thanks

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I'm currently using an I stick 50w but I'm looking for a mechanical mod as I like the aesthetics of them. I've been shopping around and authentic mechanical mods seem too pricey for me. I've been looking at fasttech and watching reviews on some clones but it buying a clone seems like a hit or miss. I'm really suggesting the stingray clones but still not sure. Can anyone recommend an affordable authetic or good quality mech mod clone from fasttech or anywhere else as a good first mech mod? Pls post links where I can see them. Thanks
Yup , an SXK Stingray X clone from the manufacturers of Infinite , I've had excellent results with Infinite products . $34.30-$35.99 (Ship from USA)SXK 18650 Stingray X Clone Mechanical Mod

Jxkobi57

Mar 18, 2015
Right now I have a Maraxus clone and it works phenomenal. Some clones are really good and some are just piss poor. Haha. The Apollo clone is the worst I've had. It fried one of my batteries because there was no insulator in it. Just a sticker. I ended uo trading it for this Maraxus and I love it. I have a tugboat v2 with a single parallel 24/22g 5 wrap coil. Clones are good but as stated above, they're hit and miss.

Jspike21

Jan 12, 2015
Wisconsin
Right now I have a Maraxus clone and it works phenomenal. Some clones are really good and some are just piss poor. Haha. The Apollo clone is the worst I've had. It fried one of my batteries because there was no insulator in it. Just a sticker. I ended uo trading it for this Maraxus and I love it. I have a tugboat v2 with a single parallel 24/22g 5 wrap coil. Clones are good but as stated above, they're hit and miss.

Are you sure that was the problem on the Apollo? It is a hybrid mod and that requires your tank or RDA to have a protruding 510 pin for direct connection to the battery. I have one and I have seen no issues whatsoever.

Jspike21

Jan 12, 2015
Wisconsin

Any Infinite clones seem to be the highest quality in my opinion. I have several Infinite mechanical clones and they are all wonderful. Every single RDA I own is also Infinite besides my Tugboat V2 since I could not find a clone made by them. My daily driver is the Infinite copper Illuminatus mech. I also have an Infinite Stingray-X and that is also great. Authentics can be very pricey and in my opinion the only way to test if you want to buy the authentic is to get a high quality clone. You never know, but anything Infinite seems to be pretty top notch to me. Here is a link to the Illuminatus and Stingray-X:

Illuminatus Mechanical MOD Clone by Infinite - EVcigarettes.com

http://www.findthevspot.com/shop-2/vape-mechanical-mods/stingray-x-clone/

Last edited:

Jxkobi57

Mar 18, 2015
Are you sure that was the problem on the Apollo? It is a hybrid mod and that requires your tank or RDA to have a protruding 510 pin for direct connection to the battery. I have one and I have seen no issues whatsoever.
I checked everything on it. I bought it from a sort of shady vape shop and I should've known better. But I took it to my local shop and they said that was the issue. It fried my battery than I bought another one for it before I had them look at it and it fried a brand new battery right off the bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread