Need Help with Ego C-Twist Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

keloric

Jun 11, 2013
Wynne, AR, USA
I was post pulling in order to get my Kanger ProTank to work with my ego C Twist battery and the battery has seemed to stop working. It doesn't do anything with my clearomizers and when I tried to connect it to recharge, the charger doesn't show a recharging connection. I figure I either pulled the post too much and messed it up, or possibly shorted out the battery. It seems like the instructions to my ego c twist said something about how to reset after shorting out the battery. I can't find my instructions now, am I dreaming all of this up or is there a way to reset. Otherwise have I just bricked my battery? Thanks for your help.

keloric

Jun 11, 2013
Wynne, AR, USA
Everything appears to be working normally. The light turns on when you press it. You can press 5 off 5 on. You can hold it until it starts blinking. It just doesn't work on any of my clearomizers or show a charging light when I connect it to the charger. I'm letting it sit on the charger just in case its dead or something. Found the instruction manual and it only said it automatically shuts off if it short circuits and then starts working again as soon as the short is over. So I don't know what else to do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread