Needed: Easy-to-find QUIT subforums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bethzilla

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
Oregon
A 50% quit rate is GREAT! However, what of us other 50%? I got my first ecig 10 days ago and I'm still smoking (a lot less than I used to). I'd like a place to talk about how to turn my back finally and firmly on the deathsticks.

Plus, maybe some of us don't want to take up ecigs as a way of life. People might like to compare notes about how to quit nicotine.

The subforums I propose should be grouped with the Sucess Stories, IMHO.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Actually, we (or most of us) are first and foremost interested in quitting smoking cigarettes and not necessarily nicotine here. We believe that nicotine alone (without combustion) is a reduced harm alternative, very much like the NRT products, but much more effective and fun to use.:) That said, there are many members who switched to 0 mg nicotine eliquids after awhile and they are doing fine. If you're interested in the subject, we do have a subforum dedicated to nicotine alone.

Nicotine

Look around and follow the links suggested above by Classy. There are plenty of interesting places to visit here at ECF, but, as Classy pointed out, this is an e-cig forum, after all. :)

Good luck and welcome aboard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread