CANADA: Buy E-Juice in bulk (RY4)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshVape

Unresolved Status
Feb 3, 2011
Montreal
www.chateaunoir.ca
Apparently this is the only forum I am able to post in, I wanted to post in the Canada forum.

I'm looking to buy some E-juice in bulk want to order from within Canada.

A little information: I received my first E-Smoke from epuff.com about a week ago. I jumped on the 510, but realized it's not quite what I want.

Yesterday I discovered the Ego-T and read / watched reviews. I just ordered that from evapers.com. Now I'd like to stock up on some E-juice.

I found some international sites selling as much as 500ml bottles. Are there an good E-Juice vendors in Canada where I can get a lot for cheap?

Thanks.

edit1: also if you know any other good Canadian retailers for e-cig products

Last edited:

devnull71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2010
San Mateo, CA
Rosa has a great point. Plus, your taste/preference may change, and 500ml seems like quite a commitment so early on. RY4 blends can vary in taste from dealer to dealer. The only Canadian supplier I've ordered from is HappyVaper. They've currently got a sample pack where you can pick five 3ml flavors for $15 (CAD).

JoshVape

Unresolved Status
Feb 3, 2011
Montreal
www.chateaunoir.ca
Thanks for both your opinions and suggestions. I have a friend mixing flavours - been trying them. I agree that jumping on a 500ml of a flavour I may become sick of isn't the greatest idea. But I don't want to run out when it becomes taxed or unavailable (in Canada). Seems electronic cigarettes are "banned" in Canada already? I want to play it safe and stock up just in case.

And yes, buying a sample pack is a good idea. Right now I only have Epuff's Tabacco Classic (which I find tastes nothing like smoking a cigarette), and a friends custom RY4 which is just amazing.

After switching to e-cigs I really do not want to smoke cigarettes anymore. I'm not capable of actually quitting nicotine just yet (tried cold turkey / the patch / gum), but switching to something that doesn't contain 4000 chemicals is great. After a week I already feel better and have more energy, still waiting on taste buds to return. I also love that I don't smell like an ashtray anymore.

Still can anyone suggest some Canadian sites that sell e-cig products and maybe one that sells e-juice in bulk for backup? Are all the known ones posted in the Canada forum?

Thanks. :)

Snuffy

Jan 26, 2011
Toronto :)
Agreed.

I ordered from a supplier and the liquids all tasted the same, like syrup. And I had tried a new atomizer with each one! They're going to the back of the fridge as "emergency".

The best flavour I've tried so far is the one in the SmartSmoke cartridge, but unfortunately, I was only able to get one set of cartridges with nicotine, and they're expensive. Another supplier that I tried, Vaporium, is my favorite so far with their sampler pack.

JoshVape

Unresolved Status
Feb 3, 2011
Montreal
www.chateaunoir.ca
Thanks everyone.

Well I sent a message to evapers.com and they said they offer 1L of flavourless PG / VG with Nicotine for $175CAD. I suppose that's reasonable. I also found a massive selection of flavours from happyvaper.com (Canadian Source for Electronic Cigarette E Liquid DIY Concentrated Flavourings (LorAnn, Capella, FlavourArt)).

I guess that seems reasonable for the 1L of flavourless PG / VG with Nicotine and not having to worry about it being seized by customs as it's shipping from within Canada. So I'm considering this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread