New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiz22

Aug 13, 2017
Hey I started DIY a few weeks ago. Have made a few ok juices and thought I might pick up some good tips, great recipes, and have a bit of fun. I'm more or less a clean slate when it come to this stuff so I will ask you loads until I fully understand. I'd love to find some people who I can send a bottle to and say "hey this is the recipe I used, this is what I got, this is what I wanted, what did I do wrong or need to do to get it there?" Right now I'm on the hunt for a really strong butterscotch tasting vape, Any ideas? Well thats about it. hope to hear from people soon

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome to ECF. The DIY forum is great, lots of helpful folks there. I think you'll probably be able to use your own tongue along the way, and post your observations and get ideas to improve your mix.... It would probably be a lot easier and quicker than sending your bottle out for taste testing. :)

I'm sure you'll do great.

Anna

Reactions: Letitia

Sheilita

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal
Hey I started DIY a few weeks ago. Have made a few ok juices and thought I might pick up some good tips, great recipes, and have a bit of fun. I'm more or less a clean slate when it come to this stuff so I will ask you loads until I fully understand. I'd love to find some people who I can send a bottle to and say "hey this is the recipe I used, this is what I got, this is what I wanted, what did I do wrong or need to do to get it there?" Right now I'm on the hunt for a really strong butterscotch tasting vape, Any ideas? Well thats about it. hope to hear from people soon
Hi welcome and you can sent me always a bottle ;);) this is a big Wink though. Because I am not (yet) into DIY

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and Welcome,
From here: Perpetua's Butterscotch Bliss | ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK

Butterscotch_Bliss_Perps.jpg

Cheers
I

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Right now I'm on the hunt for a really strong butterscotch tasting vape, Any ideas?
Welcome and glad you joined.
I have never ran across a true deep butterscotch vape, sadly to say. I have heard that FW Butterscotch (Natural) is reportedly as close as it gets.
Might want to try the search function in upper right hand corner of this post. Could type in "Butterscotch recipe".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread