DIY "dummie"

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Had a look. The wrench is a great tool but I'm still confused... When I click the wrench it takes away the PG/VG mix. Am I been thick lol...
No your not...very reasonable question. Because your making a one shot you will only use your flavourings which are mostly found in a PG base. So you will end up with a bottle of mixed flavouring to use in the same way as any other flavouring....if that makes sense :thumb:

Chippydan

Dec 16, 2018
No your not...very reasonable question. Because your making a one shot you will only use your flavourings which are mostly found in a PG base. So you will end up with a bottle of mixed flavouring to use in the same way as any other flavouring....if that makes sense :thumb:

Okay so normal concentrates are different from one shot ones :S Jesus I'm confused lol.

Chippydan

Dec 16, 2018
I would recommend one shots. I use them and also mix from scratch.
Darkstar and Chef's flavours are two companies I use often.
The Chef's desserts and cereal types are fabulous.
Great I'll check them out :) I didn't realise it was as complicated as it is to be honest lol. Then again I struggle with theory stuff more practical, hands on. Maybe I need to find someone local who does it and join in lol.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Okay so normal concentrates are different from one shot ones :S Jesus I'm confused lol.
Yes basically. A one shot is usually a number of flavours in the correct ratio to result in a particular juice flavour...ie many of the well known juices now produce oneshots which you mix yourself to make the juice that you used to have to buy (so to add to the correct amount of PG and VG)...the only confusion come when you get certain flavouring (which are single flavourings, by the way) which mimic a mixture of things...for example ''strawberries and cream''. Hope this makes sense :D

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Great I'll check them out :) I didn't realise it was as complicated as it is to be honest lol. Then again I struggle with theory stuff more practical, hands on. Maybe I need to find someone local who does it and join in lol.

That would work. It's not hard. I started with splashing 20 drops of flavour in an old bottle and filling up with a premade PG/VG liquid at 18mg.
Now I'm doing whatever makes me happy. Today I orderd 3 types of one shots from Chef's on special offer. I am the ninja shopper. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread