New Member - EC Blend Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

So I have just registered here because I have seen a ton of great information that gets posted here. I am new, so I couldn't post a thread in the right section for my question. I have vaped for almost 2 years now, mostly with V2 cigs. However, I have broadened my horizons and gotten into EC Blend e liquid as well as Halo. I absolutely love Halo's malibu flavor. Here is my situation with EC Blend. I bought a bunch of flavors from them, all in 5ml sample bottles. I steeped them all for about 2 days, except for the dragon's tear, which is still steeping after a week. I love all of the flavors from this company and have ordered them all in 50/50 PG/VG ratio with 12mg of nicotine. However, as soon as I vape one of EC Blend's flavors, I get an almost instant headache. I'm not sure what is going on here. I started at 18mg of nicotine with headaches, but realized it was too much and stepped down to 12mg with Halo liquid and was fine. I do vape a lot during the day, which is also why I stepped down my nicotine level. I don't understand these "EC Blend headaches." I vape the same amount with Halo juice with the same nicotine level with no problem. What could be the the issue here? Thank you guys for any help, and thanks for reading my first post here at ECF! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread