New Member / Halo G6

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyInAZ

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Hello everyone, I'm new to vaping and glad to have found this forum.

I have been smoking 1-2 packs a day for 45 years and decided to try this out.
I bought a Jasper & Jasper Xplorer @ Quick Trip as my first e-cig and was very disappointed. :(
So..... thinking there must be a better alternative, did some research and checked reviews and decided to go with the Halo G6.

Ordered my kit and the tracking # said it was delivered but I didn't get it.
Emailed Jay Blazio and was impressed with the prompt reply I got from him regarding the issue.
He offered to help me by contacting the postal service and assured me the issue would be resolved one way or the other.
As luck would have it, my package came the next day, the postman had marked it as delivered but left it on the truck.

Not only is the product as awesome as described on their web page but the customer service was outstanding,
I am very impressed with both. Thanks Jay !

So........... just wanted to say hello and if you are new to vaping stay away from the Jasper & Jasper and give the Halo G6 a try, you won't be disappointed:)

RedZone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2009
Denver, CO, USA
The throw away e-cigs that have popped up in convenience stores probably do more harm, than good when it comes to exposing vaping as an alternative to cigarettes. Unfortunately, I guessimate, most buy one, say to themselves "This sucks worse than cigarettes", and go back to buying their Marlboros..

I was amazed in Vegas this last Spring, vaping at the tables, even most of the dealers were still ignorant to e-cigs existance!
There is a lot of possible positive exposure for vaping out there. Most of us kind of take in upon ourselves to spread the word.

Good job on finding something that works for you! Stay strong, and Vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread