New Member Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been lurking for a month and taking advantage of this site for its wealth of information and decided it was time to join as a legitimate member. Thanks to all the members whose knowledge I've used!

The HR person at work had been vaping for about 3 months and I was intrigued by it. Being a 40 year analog user and having tried patches, gum, lozenges, etc nothing had helped me in the past. My wife and I went to a wedding in NC last July and when paying for some gas at a convience store, I bought a disposable V2 at the counter. While not terribly disappointing, my thoughts were that this can't be what its all about - it was not going to work for me. By chance about that same time, on another forum I'm a member of, someone posted about how much he enjoyed GreenSmoke. I order a starter kit and found it far superior to the disposable V2's. I used the GS for about a month and was pretty much satisfied with them until I developed a terrible throat irritation from them, and relapsed to analogs. In hindsite, I was probably vaping the carto past it usable life and hitting hot air. I started an internet search to find out what could be better. That's when I found ECF.

I ordered some juice and syringes from BWB and started refilling my used GS carts (I'd saved my used ones to get credit on future purchases.) This was the bomb! The flavor was so much different/better than the GS carts. Thanks to this forum, I decided to branch out from the cig-a-likes and ordered a couple Ego twists with clearos. I entered a whole new world of vaping! My throat irritation also went away with custom juices and paying attention to liquid levels.

Don't get me wrong - the GS helped me make the transition from analogs to vaping. The "act" of smoking was as much a part of the addiction as the analog itself. I doubt I would have been able to make the change if it had not been for the GS.

I currently use the Ego at home and have some Halo G6's for use at work in order to blend in with the regular smokers - using both blank carts and clearos on the G6. My regular liquids are 555exotic and Honey Nut Flue from BWB and Tribeca from Halo. I'm waiting on an order of samples from HHV as I type.

Apolgies in advance for the long intro post, but I wanted to share my story.

Last edited:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Hi B-o-G, welcome and darn glad to have ya...

your story is not unlike many many others, start with the cig-a-likes and progressively move away from
that other bad habit.

well it sounds like VAPING has got its hooks in ya, so get after it, work it, out ask questions
maybe make a hobby out of it--tinkering with these gizmos is interesting too...

Happing Vaping keep us informed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread