New member, long time vaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ladies and gentleman. :3

Just introducing myself to the forums as its been a long time since I used one.
Been vaping for about 2 years now? I still like to use 900-1100mah egos but I will eventually get a larger vari, I like the size of these too much but I WANT THE POWERRRR! A couple of my heavy smoking friends turned me on to E-cigs and the results are amazing for them, each went from two packs a day right to a no smoking rule in the house, good stuff!
Me on the other hand I have dabbled with cigs for about 6 years but never fineded or felt addicted to them, having a pack last me a week weather I smoke one cig or half a pack in one night, I'm a lucky person. But when it comes to vaping that alone I prefer much more than smoking and don't do it to quit smoking trad cigs, I just LOVE vaping!

I am currently having issues with one of my bats firing up and I tried lifting it to no avail. The light still shines but I'm not getting any feedback (crackling, hissing, vapor) when i press it. If you want to help me with that now or make me wait to post in the appropriate thread then fine lmao.

happydave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
United States
well if you have a multi meter you can check voltage at the connector, just hold one probe on the center post and the other probe on the big threads on the outside near the bottom THEN push the power button and look at your volt meter. the eGo batteries do not last for ever but i have one that is 1.5 years old and still working alright.

The unit I'm having trouble with is only a little over a month old, I know now that it was caused by me threading it on too forcefully because it wasnt catching, even tho the threading on my carto nor my battery are stripped because they lok fine and I used the carto on another unit.
I do not have a multi meter but I do work at a hardware store so that will be what I invest in next lol.

This happened to me once a while back. I changed clearos and it worked just fine. So I tossed the one that wasn't working. Do you have another to try?

If the lights on, it doesn't seem that there would be a problem with the battery.

Yeah I tried a clearo and another carto tank to test each threading and both never fired up with that battery, but when I use them in my inferno the carto works fine (since it dosent have the threading for the clearo)

I am new here but have been using this site for quite some time. What I have noticed is that if you give all the information such as what all your equipment is there is someone that has had the same problem and they will help. Having been like your friends and living in an area that until just recently had a brick and mortar store I always kept extra everything on hand. I guess it was my security blanket. I have been smoke free close to two years and really can't see myself ever smoking again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread