Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! been browsing the site for a few weeks now and just now registered. Iv been vaping for a couple months here and there. Just decided to actually give it my all and put away the cigarettes. I started off with a ego upgrade and just a normal vision wicked tank. Today i just bought a 1300 vision spinner and a protank2. Using it as my primary. Bought an evod using it with my 1000 ego c upgrade as a backup. I loveeee the spinner and protank setup, this thing is amazing. Anyway, hoping to learn a bunch more and eventually get in to diy. This place has a wealth of information. thanks

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
Hello! been browsing the site for a few weeks now and just now registered. Iv been vaping for a couple months here and there. Just decided to actually give it my all and put away the cigarettes. I started off with a ego upgrade and just a normal vision wicked tank. Today i just bought a 1300 vision spinner and a protank2. Using it as my primary. Bought an evod using it with my 1000 ego c upgrade as a backup. I loveeee the spinner and protank setup, this thing is amazing. Anyway, hoping to learn a bunch more and eventually get in to diy. This place has a wealth of information. thanks

Welcome! Hang in there...every time you want a smoke, have a vape. How are you liking the Protanks so far? I still use the Vivi Novas and am happy with them. I'm curious how the Protank stacks up.

Welcome! Hang in there...every time you want a smoke, have a vape. How are you liking the Protanks so far? I still use the Vivi Novas and am happy with them. I'm curious how the Protank stacks up.

I love the protank. Great hit every time. Granted, Ive only had it for a day. Ive used the vivi minis and regular vivi, Ive used the kanger t3s and a few diff uno vapor tanks. Protank blows them all out of the water so far. I love it. Just wish it wasnt glass lol. Just gotta be careful, but imo its worth it. I didnt care much for the t3s. And the wicked vision/vivi cant tell(still new) imo it burned my juice faster, i was having to fill it 3 times a day. Ive only filled my protank once today, and it only holds 2.4 i believe and ive used it heavily

RedNBlack

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
NE Georgia USA
I love the protank. Great hit every time. Granted, Ive only had it for a day. Ive used the vivi minis and regular vivi, Ive used the kanger t3s and a few diff uno vapor tanks. Protank blows them all out of the water so far. I love it. Just wish it wasnt glass lol. Just gotta be careful, but imo its worth it. I didnt care much for the t3s. And the wicked vision/vivi cant tell(still new) imo it burned my juice faster, i was having to fill it 3 times a day. Ive only filled my protank once today, and it only holds 2.4 i believe and ive used it heavily

Welcome mwriggs09,
Makes me want to ask the grandkids for an up in my "no cigs allowance' to try the protank.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread