Moving up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canderson180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2013
Austin, TX
So I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Vision Spinner 1300 mah VV battery and a couple Kanger MT3s! After playing with these eGo C 650s for 10 days and star dusts with a couple burnouts I decided to upgrade my main to the vision and keep the Joyes as backups! Yay me! Now to try not buying anything else for as long as I can...:glare:

RooRooBears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
California
So I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Vision Spinner 1300 mah VV battery and a couple Kanger MT3s! After playing with these eGo C 650s for 10 days and star dusts with a couple burnouts I decided to upgrade my main to the vision and keep the Joyes as backups! Yay me! Now to try not buying anything else for as long as I can...:glare:

Hahaha ya that's the hardest part... but congrats for moving up! You're definitely on the road to get another device, but definitely try your best to hold out for a while. That's what gets the best of us...

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Was thinking if I like the T3s of picking up an evod to keep on standby with the ego 650

Just make sure you order extra coils in correct resistance for your 3.3v eGo. I like 2.2Ω coils on regular eGos. I like 2.2 on my vv batteries also, BTW. They seem to work well and be the most versatile. If you need more heat, just up the voltage a bit.

Good luck and happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread