Status
Not open for further replies.

zahzoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
AR, USA
www.myretrolounge.com
note: when steeping, if possible, keep your juice in a relatively cool, dark, place. Some people even open the bottle, and let it air out. If your as impatient as I am, Fill a pot with the hottest water you can get from your sink, and throw your bottle in there for a few hours to 24 hours. Its a quick steeping technique, not as effective as just letting it sit, but it works.

One benefit of living in the South in the summer time... after a few truck rides across the country bouncing around in a non air conditioned environment, then sitting for several hours in my mailbox in direct sunlight and 90+ temperatures... most of my e-liquids arrived heat steeped and well shaken already.

I usually just pop the tops and put them in a drawer over nite and most flavors are good to go the next morning!!

JerseyB.

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
CA USA
haha I just ordered a 30ml bottle of Tribeca from Halo and also got a free 10ml bottle of Southern Classic. Totally the same experience, kind of weird, very overpowering, and just a lot going on. I am almost certain that after at least a few days it will get better. Halo even puts a little card that says: Give it at least 24- 48 hours to steep!

JerseyB.

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
CA USA
Current Sales and Coupons Courtesy of EcigAdvanced.com

Highbrow Vapor (ECA EXCLUSIVE!)
Active: Sept 30th until Sept. 1st 11:59 pm
Discount: 15% off
Coupon Code: ECA15

Juicy Vapor
Active: Now until Sep. 2nd 2013 at midnight EST
Discount: 25% off