• I'd buy juice from other vendors to use in them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
I'm anxiously waiting for Steve's blank cartos to come in so I can buy a bunch.

What I'd also like to have, separate from the cartos is an assortment of carto wrappers. Hopefully they would be made of vinyl, which is what I think they are on the ones we buy today.

Bob

If by wrappers you mean the coloured stickers, I mentioned that as an integral part of the product :p
Just with the V4L logo on them, no name or mg listing.
So I can pop out a pristine cart, decide on, say, pineapple, so grab a yellow sticker, and wrap it around, and fill it up.
And I have a love/hate on the material they're made of. I love it cause it's thin, durable, and moisture resistant. But it's so hard to write on :( my sharpies rub right off, so taken to using a tiny slip of paper with the new flavour written on it, and taping it to the outside.
But perhaps someone here knows what can be used to write on the carts, so when I put pineapple in my pina colada #1, and cherry in my washed out pina colada #2, I can tell them apart without having to tape stuff to them :p

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
If by wrappers you mean the coloured stickers, I mentioned that as an integral part of the product :p
Just with the V4L logo on them, no name or mg listing.
So I can pop out a pristine cart, decide on, say, pineapple, so grab a yellow sticker, and wrap it around, and fill it up.
And I have a love/hate on the material they're made of. I love it cause it's thin, durable, and moisture resistant. But it's so hard to write on :( my sharpies rub right off, so taken to using a tiny slip of paper with the new flavour written on it, and taping it to the outside.
But perhaps someone here knows what can be used to write on the carts, so when I put pineapple in my pina colada #1, and cherry in my washed out pina colada #2, I can tell them apart without having to tape stuff to them :p

That's exactly what I'm talking about.

I'd like to buy then separately so I can re-mark any cartos that I don't particularly care for after I refill them with a different flavor.

As for writing on them... Have you tried covering the ink with cellophane tape?

Bob

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
That's exactly what I'm talking about.

I'd like to buy then separately so I can re-mark any cartos that I don't particularly care for after I refill them with a different flavor.

As for writing on them... Have you tried covering the ink with cellophane tape?

Bob

Yeah, that works, a lil smeary, but it works, still requires me to tape them up though, and I'd really rather just writing on them :p

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
Steve already plans on selling blanks. He's had I think at least two shipments get stuck in customs, and I think he's waiting on a third to see if they make it through. Barring another complication in customs, he'll be selling them eventually.
That's good news, I hope he'll sell them with coloured V4L stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread