New Products of the Month - April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankfennel

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
US
This is a great way to keep up with all the new products constantly coming out. ECF should continue this idea forever.

I guess we'll add Kanger Protank eventhough it came out about 2 weeks ago.
Cons:
no replaceable drip tip (I only like rubber)
not dual coil
no metal tube with juice level windows over glass to protect from drops
Pros:
about $20 is decent for a glass clearomizer that doesn't leach out chemicals liek plastic ones and can handle any type of acidic flavors like some cinnamons that would crack plastic tanks.
Bottom coil rebuildable means you can rebuild you own coils for cheap and you don't have to constantly tip and shake your PV to soak the wicks like a top coil atomizer.
Great flavor and vapor production, just gotta make sure your wick(s) is the right thickness or how many loose top flavor wicks you remove or add.

kanger-protank.jpg

Last edited:

frankfennel

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
US
This I call the Bargain of the Year MOD
an SLB EGO 1200mAh Passthrough paired with an 18650 portable USB power box for about $35 after tax and shipping.
A smaller EGO VV PT would be more compact and cost less, but doesn't seem to exist as the type that can fine tune volts.
This is if this idea works. This thread has more details and some questions hoping for answers, but it most likely will work.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...b-power-box-mod-works-car-wall-charger-s.html

utyfuytfuytfu.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread