Status
Not open for further replies.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Sightly bemused that this hasn't taken off, though a lot of people already trade through the regular classified section.

Having just gotten the sampler pack from Vapor Country, I'm sure I won't be interested in half the stuff in it; some will go to my mother-in-law but I'll want to trade off the rest!

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada

ExFumidus

Dec 31, 2009
London
Why not rename it to DIY exchange, that way both juices and flavours would be covered?

I don't agree, I think the "Juice Exchange" is a much better name. ... "DIY" will make it sound as if it will be only for exchanging "home mixed" juices.

Flavours can always be exchanged anyway, once it gets going. It need not necessarily be specified in the "title". ... Juice is juice ! ;) It covers all eventualities !

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I think it would work better if you could choose samples from different posters -- kind of like the "pay it forward" idea.
No reason you couldn't work out a three way trade.

But I definitely want to avoid the chaos that is the Pay-it-forward thread.
Not that I don't think that is a good idea.
:)

Anyway, I've placed my order for bottles and envelopes.
I will be able to offer the 3ml bottles at cost to anyone who wants them.

I will update the information in The Juice Exchange social group when I get them in.

D103

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
cedar rapids, iowa
Okay, time to ask, why is nobody going for this?
I refuse to believe that nobody wants to be able to exchange flavors.
8-o

Is it that nobody has the little plastic sample bottles?

Because I will buy tons of them at USPlastics.com and offer them if that is the problem.
The 3ml bottles are only 0.19 cents but the shipping is $8.50 no matter how many.
US Plastics 3ml bottles

Is it that you don't feel you have any juice to offer that is any good?

I am offering for samples some of my favorite juices.
It's just that I have enough that I can offer a 3ml sample and not worry about it.
It's well worth it to get any other flavor I've been wanting to try in return.

Anyway, if it is something else, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
I hope once it gets rolling, if it ever does, it will take off.

Hey DC2 I love your idea but is it only for people who drip? In other words are you only trading e-liquids? Reason I ask is that I do not drip-I use cartomizers and have no intention of switching. I have some 16mg. cartomizers of "Virginia Cured" tobacco flavor which are VG not PG. Good smooth taste; slight, not overpowering throat hit and slightly sweet - I just do not prefer the sweet and would be interested in trading with someone. Do I belong in the Classifieds or will you be doing carts as well?

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread