Status
Not open for further replies.

Airborn3

Mors Ex Supra
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Cypress, Tx
Hello. I am very glad I found this place. As the title says I'm new to e-cigarettes. I just got one a week ago and already like it better than cigarettes. The question I have is on the e-liquid. I want to refill my tips myself but I'm wondering if there is any e-liquid that is better then the others. From what I've seen on the net there are thousands of suppliers out there. I don't want to get some cheap knock-off stuff. I want a quality liquid that has plenty of flavor. Any tips you can give would be appreciated.

reprisal

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
South Carolina
Just posted this in another thread about juice: Theres several sites that I seem to see mentioned more than any others, Backwoods Brew (people rave about the tobacco flavors), Ms T's Bakery Essentials makes sweets (her snickerdoodle is well known), avejuice.com (boba's bounty and gorilla juice are constantly talked about), and Tasty Vapor atomic cinnacide (which I'm vaping right now, it's quite amazing, strong flavor like big red gum or hot tomales candy).

dragonlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
chicopee ma
Taste is a pretty subjective thing. What one person thinks is awesome, someone else might just go "yuck". With that said, what kind of flavors are you looking for? there are also a couple of sites that add extra flavor shots for a couple dollars more.-one off the top of my head is Vixen Vapors-don't know if there a registered supplier here or not. I think that somewhere here on the forum is a juice review thread. And don't forget that as soon as you make enough posts you can post in the other subforums like the Pif group which has a ecig swap thread-some of the juices i like the best i received through a trade!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
The two base liquids
PG - thin, lets through the most flavor and the most of nicotine's TH and irritation, makes thin visible vapor
VG - thick, dulls/smooths everything PG lets through, makes thicker more persistent vapor

Well, there is the Chinese juice, usually Dekang, usually 100% PG - some of the tobacco ones are OK. Since they are 100% PG there is full TH for the level of nicotine but 100% PG with medium or high nicotine can be irritating to the mouth, throat, sinuses or even lungs

Most US juice makers offer at least one PG/VG blend and many offer every possible 10% blend (actually juice makers, not hardware stores selling prepackaged juice)

Different ways to vape sometimes work best with certain thicknesses of juice. No list is complete but this thread is good

Atomizer and cartridge (or drip tip which can be used if you have a manual battery) - any PG/VG as long as it flow well enough to keep the atty wet

Stuffing-type cartomizers - I find 20% or less VG juices keep a carto working well the longest (though they are still disposable and few can clean and revive them). I can get 1 week or more good use out of a carto (since I usually alternate between a pair, that is 2+ weeks for the pair)

Tanks and Reservoir cartos - I think these like 20-30% VG juices but it depends on the vendors - some vendors may thin their thicker juices when they make them so some with higher VG will work. And some higher VG juices may work well if you thin them a bit with distilled water.

There are lots of good juice vendor but you will like some juices and not like others.

I use stuffing type cartomizers and get thinner juices from FreedomSmokeUSA, Gourmet Vapor, a couple of Vapor4Life WOW juices I like, Voidmist, Juicy Vapors, Vaporbomb, Tasty Vapor, Purevapes, Velvet Vapors and more. Plus just a couple of Dekang Chinese juices from Madvapes and LiteCigUSA.net.

Link to one list of vendors that sell small samples - the check the end of the thread for later list
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...se-list-juice-vendors-have-3-mil-samples.html

Last edited:

Airborn3

Mors Ex Supra
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Cypress, Tx
Thanks for all the awesome information. Now I feel I can make an educated choice. As far as flavor I love the cherry I got with my cigarette but I ran out of that pretty quick. I've been smoking for about 25 years and was up to 2.5 packs a day before I found this stuff. I hope to eventually get completely off cigarettes. Thanks again for all the input.

Airborn3

Mors Ex Supra
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Cypress, Tx
I'll definitely give them a try. I just have to order a bunch so I don't run out. My KR808-1 is out right now so I'm back on the analogs and I HATE them now. The wife and I are going to go look at a flea market today and see if I can find some juice to get me by till my orders come in. The Atomic Cinnacide should be here tomorrow when I get home from work. :drool:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
nitelitevapor.com for tobacco vapes. Bounty Hunter, GoldRush, and Cold Creek (menthol/mint mix) are really good.

virginvapor.com for more exotic and fruity flavors.

vixen*vapor.com (take the * out) has a bunch of great flavors. Strawberry shortcake is fantastic as is the wintermelon.

freedomsmokeusa.com has some really good fruit flavors plus desert cowboy (tobacco) is great too.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I'll definitely give them a try. I just have to order a bunch so I don't run out. My KR808-1 is out right now so I'm back on the analogs and I HATE them now. The wife and I are going to go look at a flea market today and see if I can find some juice to get me by till my orders come in. The Atomic Cinnacide should be here tomorrow when I get home from work. :drool:

Do you like fireballs? If so, try cinnabomb by vaporbomb. Burns and tastes just like the candy.

Enjoy the atomic, I quit smoking using that liquid. I vaped it so much it made my eyes water.

I've been using an ego-t type A tank for my first two weeks of vaping and although it has some issues I have been using the forum to help me out with those. I started with Wyatt Earp 24mg 50pg50vg from Freedomsmokeusa. I also order samples to try different flavors. My sister and my husband both are switching to vaping after trying my ego-t with the Wyatt Earp. I just ordered less nicotine because in the evening the 24mg was too much. 24mg is fine during the day when I am at work, because i vape like i smoked at work...3-4 times outside in a 9 hour day. I found from the samples so far...Wild cherry pepsi is my FAV!

BardicDruid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Central Texas
Sample packs, from a lot places. You'll have to try and see for yourself, everyone's tastes are different. A good example is my former roommate and me, it always seemed that what I couldn't stand, she loved. Also cartridges, cartomizers, tanks, and whatever else plays a part too along with battery strength. Welcome to the wonderful world of E-cigs, test a lot and fun doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread